How many of us think, he is Hung like a horse, Third Leg deal, I reckon. Mmmmmmm
I'd love to taste whats inside it
can't wait to see him in action films , I became a fan after him appearing in the MI film . im super excited for the Guy Ritchie film this year
Not allowed on here.Can. Anyone make a realistic ai nude of him ?
I did and it was immediately taken down for being too realistic and was categorized as revenge porn.Can. Anyone make a realistic ai nude of him ?
im choosing to believe this information is trueTake this with a grain of salt, but this blog (link at the end) was written before he got famous, before MoS, so probably not written to excite the gays to anticipate for the movie (or to cover up of him being gay). I think the author was dating Corey Spears, gay friend of Henry. Two interesting takeaways from here, they were saying that he has a big dick and that he is straight.
Some excerpt:
"We have a friend, who we call The Hen, who is in the show The Tudors--hot, hot, hot straight guy, and why he has that nickname is a long story. He films over in Europe somewhere, and then comes back to LA to hang out, and sleeps on my ex's couch. And he walks around naked, which is great because he has a ginormous endowment that swings around like an elephant trunk."
How was your day, Dan?: TIMES CHANGE
Is he against nudity in his contracts or something?The original Highlander had some nudity from Christopher Lambert. Too bad it's Henry Cavill playing the role now.
Is it possible to send it to me somehow I really want to see it. Henry is my all time favourite crushI did and it was immediately taken down for being too realistic and was categorized as revenge porn.
2008 Caville was so handsome and underrated
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.