Henry Cavill

I wonder if he had any underwear on. I find it a tad weird that his stylist would allow him to step out this way.
To be honest, I think Henry has a bit of an exhibitionist, teasing guilty pleasure. He’s already done that interview saying he’d got hard during a scene, another one saying he’d got locked out of his hotel room completely naked and had to go down to reception like that to ask for another key card, and another hinting at the way he did cardio. I think he secretly likes generating a bit of a buzz around that sort of thing.
 
Sometimes I wonder what was going through his mind when he took that photo. Was it some kind of subliminal message? A hint directed at the fans? Did he want to imply something? He’s not innocent at all.
The fixing whatever it was video is still the sexiest thing he ever made! I think it was a computar.... It took me a while to know the movie he has with Tom Cruise was a mission impossible....anyone paid atention???
 
He knows he is hot and likes to show off. Which is understandable. I mean if I was Henry Cavill I would be naked 24/7
To be honest, I think Henry has a bit of an exhibitionist, teasing guilty pleasure. He’s already done that interview saying he’d got hard during a scene, another one saying he’d got locked out of his hotel room completely naked and had to go down to reception like that to ask for another key card, and another hinting at the way he did cardio. I think he secretly likes generating a bit of a buzz around that sort of thing
 
Rex Mo
Can anyone here tell me any actors or Onlyfans similar to Henry Cavill/Rex Morgan?

Rex Morgan gives me Henry vibes. :sob:
View attachment 93129061View attachment 93129121Rex Morgan...gurl you are dating yourself. These queens dont know nothing about porno hunks from the 1980s. But I do, that flick "HUNK" set me on my life-long pursuit of finally those perfect butts like the one Rex had. Him in those skin tight blue jeans...forget about it