Henry Cavill

is anyone else like attracted like to his name? i know that sounds weird but like even his name is hot. like all the hot guys have hot guy names? henry cavill, chris evans, zac efron, harry styles, michael b jordan ... is that weird?
 
is anyone else like attracted like to his name? i know that sounds weird but like even his name is hot. like all the hot guys have hot guy names? henry cavill, chris evans, zac efron, harry styles, michael b jordan ... is that weird?

Not weird in the least!
Imagining moaning, "H-Hen-Henryyy..."

tumblr_inline_pgnshlFQ2t1vs6pna_400.gif
 
It's Henry William DALGLIESH Cavill (typing error, I guess)- and yes, it sounds VERY hot.!

And the Gaelic word Dalgliesh means field glaise- I do get some imaginations, lol!
I love Gaelic, but nothing is pronounced as it’s spelled. Nothing lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: teddybaerli1
Can't remember if I found this video here in this thread or somewhere else, so sorry if it is a re-post!
Lucky girl lol. Kinda Campy horror movie. The two kids that survived at the end of the movie were awful. I thought HC did a cute job. How can I not?! Lance Henrikson could read the menu and still terrify me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anron