Henry Cavill

I honestly don't think he does anything with his pubes tbh. Henry is not only very hairy, but he doesn't really seems to like trimming, or shaving or waxing. Considering he has hair pretty much everywhere we can see except his back and upper arms, I highly doubt he shaves down there. He maybe does some very light trimming, but I personally think even that is unlikely. He seems to really like leaving himself au naturel.

As someone who's studied his bulge for nearly two decades, I don't think there's a lotta meat (plenty of potato tho) so I wouldn't be surprised if he trimmed his pubes. Lots of guys do it to make it look bigger :joy::joy::joy:

henry-cavill-attends-the-man-of-steel-japan-premiere.jpg
 
As someone who's studied his bulge for nearly two decades, I don't think there's a lotta meat (plenty of potato tho) so I wouldn't be surprised if he trimmed his pubes. Lots of guys do it to make it look bigger :joy::joy::joy:

View attachment 32255031

Potatoes :emoji_heart_eyes:

Like Tom Hardy's

Hardy-bronson-add6c482.jpg
 
I need gangbang with Henry clones.
Me too... I'm picturing "them" as if they were Thomas Aprea, Albert Mondego, Chas Quilter, Soldier Colley, Simon Mayfield, Stephen Colley, Mike, Melot, The Hunter, Humphrey, Charles Brandon, Randy Lee James, Evan Marshall, Theseus, Will Shaw, Clark Kent and Superman (yes, the two forms), Napoleon Solo, Capt. Syverson, August Walker, Walter Marshall, Geralt de Rivia and Sherlock Holmes. I hope they were all there... aaah it would be a dream. :rolleyes:
 
Me too... I'm picturing "them" as if they were Thomas Aprea, Albert Mondego, Chas Quilter, Soldier Colley, Simon Mayfield, Stephen Colley, Mike, Melot, The Hunter, Humphrey, Charles Brandon, Randy Lee James, Evan Marshall, Theseus, Will Shaw, Clark Kent and Superman (yes, the two forms), Napoleon Solo, Capt. Syverson, August Walker, Walter Marshall, Geralt de Rivia and Sherlock Holmes. I hope they were all there... aaah it would be a dream. :rolleyes:
I have zero idea who any of these people are except Superman and Sherlock Holmes.
 
As someone who's studied his bulge for nearly two decades, I don't think there's a lotta meat (plenty of potato tho) so I wouldn't be surprised if he trimmed his pubes. Lots of guys do it to make it look bigger :joy::joy::joy:

View attachment 32255031
Henry is a grower, I’m sure. Trust me, I slept with English guys and a lot of them were a grower! You wouldn’t believe how much bigger and longer they are when they stand tall, mighty and proud!