Henry Cavill

So how is the season otherwise? Worth a watch?
With the number of comments about this being worthless because he isn't shirtless, I would guess that not many people give two shits about the story, at least on this thread right now.
 
On episode 6, 0 sexing,0 nudity expect some random woman over 50 for 3 sec. Lot of lot of lot of talking. Not enough Cavill on screen. Too many characters so nobody gets enough screentime. First 2 episodes were my fav, lets see how it ends
 
On episode 6, 0 sexing,0 nudity expect some random woman over 50 for 3 sec. Lot of lot of lot of talking. Not enough Cavill on screen. Too many characters so nobody gets enough screentime. First 2 episodes were my fav, lets see how it ends
Thnx
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ssorasse
Finished, nothing happened. 1,2 and 8 was fine, first episode was still the best ,guess that was a reason why they showed it to everyone. Other episodes are just talking and walking. I'm a fan of the games and books as well so I enjoyed it but I think for the general audience who has no knowledge it will be meh and wtf. this was more like a ''tease'' season which is setting up bigger events. For me Cavill didn't really have enough screen time.

P.S. absolutely 0 sex scenes even with clothes, every article was a lie, which said ''there is a sex scene with Triss'' there is a brief topless scene of the bad guy for 2 seconds and Jaskier at the river washing T-shirt and the milf for 3 seconds as I said. I mean OK, but Witcher books and games are full of sex. I can't really understand what direction they are going to. It says 16+ tho so idk, there was only 1 kiss as I remember lol
 
Henry might not have any topless scenes, but he's wearing very tight, bulgy pants. Does anyone want find some caps?
View attachment 58816501

watched all season there is nonexistent bulge , Idk what are you talking about, vagina can have a bigger bulge. That's just a heavily photoshopped image.
 
I just don’t understand how could season 1 have so many nude scenes and sex scenes and this doesn’t even have a shirtless scene with Cavill…the same happened to Altered Carbon too but there were still a few nude scenes in the second seson not none and people were still pissed