Hey A College Freshman With A Question

D_Pubert Farnsworth

Account Disabled
Media
I know this is definitely the place to come when I need this type of advice. I want ANY type of advice everyone can give me on slowing orgasm, so pretty much what can I do, or practice, or not do to allow me to last longer? I'm up for virtually any thing. Please bestow your knowledge on a young ignorant mind:biggrin1:

D

deleted724068

keep maaterbating. before you reach orgasm, stop, wait a min or two and then start again. do this several time and you'll know when its time to finish because you can stop.
does this everytime you masturbate. it will lenghten your time of orgasm when having sex.
when you masturbate this way, it will be the best orgasm you've ever experienced because its being built up inside then its all let loose.
good luck

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just feel, dude. Just be in your body and feel the electricity flowing between you and your partner. Just become aware and breathe, feel your partner's beauty and this timeless moment between you. Just wake up...

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Edging is a good way to learn your body and when you're going to pop your lid. I haven't had sex in about five years but edging has given me hope that when I DO return to sack I'll be okay. There are times when edging that I am about to cum but with some good breathing techniques and focus I am able to stroke through it without stopping. This allows me to keep stroking as though I were inside a woman. If she's close to cumming the last thing I'd wanna do is stop - then she gets frustrated. I wanna be able to continue until she comes then allow myself to follow her lead.

Simba

There are natural male enhancement product I know which helps you slow your orgasm. Check it out. My husband is using it.

hungteen19921992

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Google "blue waffle" and click the first link.

Imagine that's what you are thrusting into during sex.

Immediately your orgasm subsides!

*warningmaycausepermanentlossoferectionand/orcauseyoutoturngaypleaseconsultyourdoctorbeforeuse*

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you trying different positions? Sometimes while doing missionary, I last about 2 minutes. But in every other position, I could fuck all day if I wanted. Mix it up. Different positions mean different sensations so some might get you off better than others.