Hey guys help me out here

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sobeluver, Apr 16, 2007.

1. sobeluver

sobeluver New Member

Recently I have been going out with this girl that I really like:smile: and it turns out shes a virgin:rolleyes: my friends thought this was hilarious :biggrin1: that mad me a lil upset they think im not capable of being in a relationship with out sex they made a bet about how long I would last:mad: she told she wanted to wait untill she was inlove and respect that but its really got me well... horny how long have guys gone with out sex

2. representin

representin New Member

if you not a virgin and you dont think you could be with someon who is without sex then dont be with her. its like up to what you think you can handle.

3. the_reverend

Gold Member

hell, i've had a few girlfriends who didn't want to have sex yet and we only went as far as oral...one girlfriend i was with probably for a little under a month before we finally had sex. if the girl is worth it, the sex will take care of itself. but if you don't think you can handle it, just be up front about it. no need to lead either yourself or her on.

4. Blocko

Blocko Member

It's all in what is important to you... if sex is more important than the relationship, then you're in trouble. If not, well maybe you'll just have to be gentle and tender and let her fall in love with you.

Sometimes to be a man you have to do things the hard way.

5. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your values and Her values appear to vary a lot.

May I humbly suggest that you try hooking up with someone else.

From my personal point of view, respect each other and enjoy life. The good/great sexual intercourse can come later. Much later for that matter. For your information I had my first sexual intercourse at age 25 after I was married.

Prior to that event I had a lot of hair in the palms of both my right and left hand.

6. sobeluver

sobeluver New Member

Good point I really like this girl more then I have any other girl in a long time. Mabey sex isn't that important............... ok well it is:tongue: but I really have to practice some will power.

7. SoLowHung

SoLowHung New Member

Jumping through hoops to get her to fall in love with you so you can have sex is lame. If it happens naturally then that's good stuff; my hottest nights came from love.

good luck, bud. If you really like her or more then things will work out and honoring her wishes won't be such a big deal. If not, go get some p***y and don't screw with her head.

8. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

My girlfriend and I waited a couple of months, and it was worth it.

Given that the choice is common to the two persons, some time to wait makes the thing even more magical.

Draft saved Draft deleted