Hey ladies... If a guy cums in your nose, will it make you fall in love with him?

JohnnyFF

Sexy Member
Media
When I am painting my canvas I want the womans hands pulling my balls. 4ft is easy, but cannot attest to ever hitting a nostril. Idesofapirl.
JohnnyFF

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For a FMF threesome, you need to let part of it ricochet from the nose to the right boob of the other girl and then eventually end up in that girls eye.

That is one magic spunk no women can resist.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girlfriend, who suffered from asthma, was blowing me and choked a bit as I came. It all shot out of her nostrils, then she had a sneezing fit. Her parents (they ran a pub) were banging on the door worried that she was in trouble from asthma. "It's alright mum," she spluttered "I was just blowing my - nose!"

It was a lovely old 16th century pub, and her bedroom window was above the entrance door. Another time she blew me on her bed she caught it all in her mouth, looked around for a tissue or something to spit it into, couldn't find anything, and spat it straight out of the open window. "OMG," she said, "I hope dad's not out there having a smoke".

Alex_Delarge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm there's is something very romantic about blasting a nice big thick hot load right into a girls nostrils. And there is something special about it when she is blowing cum bubbles out of her nose. I'm sure most girls really appreciate that sort of thing.

Forget flowers, what they really want is to be held down hard as you blow a huge load to the back of the throat, ideally choking her with cum and causing the very popular "ice dragon" effect. ie she chokes so hard on your load that it blows out of her nostrils. This also leads to the always welcomed deep sinus jizz, great for clearing out those sinuses...

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Hmm there's is something very romantic about blasting a nice big thick hot load right into a girls nostrils. And there is something special about it when she is blowing cum bubbles out of her nose. I'm sure most girls really appreciate that sort of thing.

Forget flowers, what they really want is to be held down hard as you blow a huge load to the back of the throat, ideally choking her with cum and causing the very popular "ice dragon" effect. ie she chokes so hard on your load that it blows out of her nostrils. This also leads to the always welcomed deep sinus jizz, great for clearing out those sinuses...

Most doctors now recommend this over the use of a neti pot or over-the-counter sinus sprays.

Alex_Delarge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^^

yes it's recommended to save up approx a weeks worth of cum, in order to give her whole sinus area a really generous coating to facillitate a thorough cleansing effect for that sinus-fresh feeling that lasts and lasts.

This valentines day, give her sinuses all that you can give and you will win her heart.