Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Found this site after googling for a few onlyfans nude content so I figured I would give it a shot and see whats this all about. Whats with the different badges like legendary member and gold, verified etc? when do you get to download? ty

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Found this site after googling for a few onlyfans nude content so I figured I would give it a shot and see whats this all about. Whats with the different badges like legendary member and gold, verified etc? when do you get to download? ty
Welcome, you will enjoy all the sights on those site, as well as friends you will make!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: BillM

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thank you for the info! yeah i had received a welcome message but yours is way more helpful

btw i got this message when i tried to reply with the quote
View attachment 88575301
I think that’s because the ‘quote’/‘reply’ are actually links. So until you’ve done the 5 posts/2 days, the spam filter prevents you from posting links. So just keep posting and hanging around, and you’ll be just fine!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
What's it all about shyguy? lpsg is a discussion forum for both women and men. You can get, and give, relationship advice, discuss celebrities, music, comedies, movies, books, etc., arrange social groups and find companionship here. Have fun exploring and welcome to lpsg! :sun::D

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome

Blainedamon

Sexy Member
Media
San Angelo, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi