Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Impress but not shock

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shyguy101

1st Like
Media
Hey guys im 20 years old and very inexperience. I have never gotten a blowjob handjob or even sex. a woman has never seen my penis im here hoping to get some comments on what you guys think of it? im very shy around girls and wish to interact with them!

Thank you and God Bless.

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you're looking good to me! how big is that trouser snake? I think any woman (or man if that's your thing) would be pleasantly suprised by your cock!

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hun u look fine my only suggestion and this is only cause it is my peference is i would trim it up a bit

Rubber_JonnyN

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You ARE missing out on a few things your life can offer.
Try and meet a lass via the internet or a hook-up site or an ad in the paper, that way she knows what she's getting and she wouldn't hook up with you if she didn't like what she saw.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do! :D

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there! Don't be worried about not having any action for your dick, man! Life is to short to worry about that! The right woman will come your way and you will know that she is the one. Don't go around looking for action and wasting your valuable time on stuff that is not healthy for you! All good things come to them that wait!! :smile: