Hi, staring at women too much ????

B_Andy_Hardcore

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, well this is my first post. At 7.6 BPEL * 5.9 EG i'm not huge by any mean. I'm into penis enlargement and enjoying it. I also admire huge penises, hence why im here.

Anyways, I was just wondering, if a guy just stares at women but does not speak to them, would they think he is a creep / weirdo. Thats what I do at college. I am just horribly shy!!! :( I'll get over it some time but at the moment I would like some advice.

It's not like i'm a little weed or anything. I am 6' 3" and weigh 205lb, mostly muscle. I guess i'll be waiting my entire lifetime if I expect them to talk to me ?

All my friends are now starting to think im a homsexual because I've never had a girlfriend. Went to an all-boys school and now have no idea how to talk to women, never had a mother either, lived with my dad.

PLease help!!!

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Just staring may well be perceived as creepy. Start simple, get used to saying "hello" or just "hi" if that is all you can get out. The first word is the hardest. just remember they are human just like you and like to be touched and appreciated and related to just like you do. They are the same species after all, even if they are a lot more attractive! Try to relax and begin by making female friends. From there who knows where it will lead. I was like you at your age, and I overcame it.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Staring at anyone too much is creepy.

Women are people. Approach them as you'd approach anyone else-- they don't bite (unless it's warranted and/or wanted). Confidence is sexy, and taking the initiative to make the first move would look great on your part. Be yourself and don't act overtly arrogant or obnoxious and you should be fine. Beyond fine if you're as muscular as you sound.

Good luck!

B_Andy_Hardcore

Just Browsing
Media
If i have sexual thoughts mostly about women, but sometimes about men. does it make me bisexual ?? im very confused at the moment.

im a virgin as well, if you couldnt have guessed

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If i have sexual thoughts mostly about women, but sometimes about men. does it make me bisexual ?? im very confused at the moment.

im a virgin as well, if you couldnt have guessed
Don't get caught up in that nonsense.

Sleep with and have a relationship with whomever you want.

seattleguy77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, don't stare. At 6'3'' and over 200lbs, you could come off as kinda scary. There are SO many opportunities to network at college. You really need to get involved -join a club, campus gym...find out whose speaking anywhere on campus next week, go and sit next to a cute co-ed - not the hottest one (that will clam you up for sure) - but a cute one and force yourself to say something to her. You both just sat through the same lecture. Surely you can find something to comment on. Then just see how it goes.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So a random woman that you're not going to talk to might think you're creepy? Next time you get caught staring, stare harder. The more confused they are, the easier they are to talk to...also keep in mind that if you start talking to any random girl, they will always assume you want to fuck them, even if you don't...

D_Bemeslay Bugthorpe Boobtube III

Experimental Member
Media
The first thing you need to do to be successful with women is treat all women the same. You clearly have an issue with even engaging the opposite sex because, oh my God, you want to fuck them. Learning to talk to women is what gets you laid. Try sitting down with a woman and having a normal conversation with her. Before class, sit down, and if you make eye contact with a girl near you just smile and say hi.

You gotta learn how women are as people if you want to take anything to the next level with women as a gender. It doesn't hurt to learn how to treat them if you want to penetrate them.

Yes, staring at women is creepy or weird. However, catching women at a glimpse at the right moment just might spark a conversation. Stop staring at women. Don't let your anxiety stop you from being laid. Talk to them. If you can hold a normal conversation without fucking it up or being embarrased you have a lot to learn. And if she is offended its her who is the douchebag not you. Food 4 thought.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yup, creepy and scary.

i'll give you a clue...we're just like real people! you can talk to us just the same way as you talk to your friends. we laugh at jokes and even get excited about sports & cars sometimes.

seriously, shy is actually cute. if you get a little tongue tied and blush we'll just think, ''awwwwwww!'' and assume you're overpowered by our beauty.

but quit with the staring.