Hi To Everyone

D

deleted8584291

Guest
Hi guys and girls!

I do like this site so much.Everyone has been so kind and funny to me I still can't believe it. Looking forward to sharing views, feelings, opinions and start friendships as well in such dramatic circumstances. This site has helped me lower my anxiety and sprinkle some happy drops onto my sadness. Thank you!
 
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team
 
Welcome! You have certainly been active since joining. Continue to enjoy the site and hope your sadness is gone soon.
Thank you so much indeed.I wish I could hug you all
 
I wanna make a special thank to two rising pornstars who had the kindness to send me a PM to cheer me up. I wanna dwell in this site forever
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigdongSE
Hi guys and girls!

I do like this site so much.Everyone has been so kind and funny to me I still can't believe it. Looking forward to sharing views, feelings, opinions and start friendships as well in such dramatic circumstances. This site has helped me lower my anxiety and sprinkle some happy drops onto my sadness. Thank you!
Fantastic news! May the happiness continue to be spread
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted8584291