Hi To Everyone

I need some advice because I am still confused on how and where to post threads.If I wanna post about Defiantboyz sex videos, what shall I do? I am still a newbie lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: BillM
I need some advice because I am still confused on how and where to post threads.If I wanna post about Defiantboyz sex videos, what shall I do? I am still a newbie lol
Stud, Go to the Forum that You want to post in and click on it and on the right side it will say" POST NEW THREAD "and just click on that and start Your thread!!
 
Stud, Go to the Forum that You want to post in and click on it and on the right side it will say" POST NEW THREAD "and just click on that and start Your thread!!
That’s the way!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BillM
Hi guys and girls!

I do like this site so much.Everyone has been so kind and funny to me I still can't believe it. Looking forward to sharing views, feelings, opinions and start friendships as well in such dramatic circumstances. This site has helped me lower my anxiety and sprinkle some happy drops onto my sadness. Thank you!
Nice to hear that, and welcome!
 
Hi guys and girls!
I do like this site so much.Everyone has been so kind and funny to me I still can't believe it. Looking forward to sharing views, feelings, opinions and start friendships as well in such dramatic circumstances. This site has helped me lower my anxiety and sprinkle some happy drops onto my sadness. Thank you!

I've got just the song to lift your spirits librarians:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top songs of the 50's!!

Welcome to lpsg!:sun:
 
I've got just the song to lift your spirits librarians:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top songs of the 50's!!

Welcome to lpsg!:sun:
Thank you so much.I keep getting to know such nice guys here and one is becoming much more and precious to me. Thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: dreamer20