Hi..

B_KellieBaby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi, im new, i guess this is where u introduce yourself!?
My name's Kellie, kels for short.. i have medium length dark hair and brown eyes... and i've just recently come out of a long term relationship :(((

My ex bf was very well endowed and wish to find other well hung guy's for flirting and webcam fun, so im sure there are plenty here... :)

Kels x x

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Kels!! Very nice to have you aboard..!!! Hope you get your needs taken care of!!! Enjoy your stay and have fun, BIG fun!!! ;-)

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there Kels. welcome to the site. Sorry about you and your bf. There are lots of well endowed guys in the world and i'm sure u'll find another. Until then, enjoy lpsg ... chatting, posting, etc. Have a good weekend!

perfectone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi, im new, i guess this is where u introduce yourself!?
My name's Kellie, kels for short.. i have medium length dark hair and brown eyes... and i've just recently come out of a long term relationship :(((

My ex bf was very well endowed and wish to find other well hung guy's for flirting and webcam fun, so im sure there are plenty here... :)

Kels x x

Hi kels, welcome to the site, and have fun,
where in Uk are you,I am in london and well hung,Remember,,if you feel lonly and you need help,,I am here,,Cheers,,:tongue::tongue::tongue: