hiding bulges

hungboytoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sometimes u have to say what the fuck and just freeball it dude hell u might even pick up the best lay u ever had doing it.... relax and enjoy life's great and spontanious moments when in doubt GO FOR IT...

Desertwood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I knew there was a good reason to join this site. I never even thought about trying to hide my bulge. Now I have thought about it for a few seconds but I think I have other things to work on. If I notice someone is looking at my bulge I'm not bothered. Actually depending on the person I get a little turned on by it. If I had the problem mentioned here where it was the first thing people looked at I may actually feel I need to do something about that. I guess I would wear baggy cloths but I'm not sure that would work unless you tied the darn thing down otherwise it would be bouncing around under the cloths. Okay, enough thinking about this. Good luck.

well actually i used to hide my bulge when i was younger after i got some reactions as "WoW is your dick stiff??" or "Wow i can see your dick in your pants" i guess i was a little shy about it, but now i just wear clothes that are comfertably and i don't matter no more, heck, now i like to show-off lol
so maybe it's just a fase of hiding it I think

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People handle things differently. I know I'd totally hate being thought of as a walking talking dildo.

I usually hate that too, but other times that's what I wanted. If they got my mood wrong then I'm happy that they remember that I'm a "walking talking" dildo and if they obviously have forgotten that then this dildo walks away.