Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I lived in my hometown, I would... but I'm 8 hours away.

I had 25 at my house yesterday... probably 10 tonight. I'm down for entertaining.
I love throwing a little party. But I gotta say. If @AlteredEgo is throwing one, I’m definitely going!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I didn't go to my 10 yr.

I didn't either. I didn't even know it was happening until the night of because I ran into two classmates I hadn't seen since a funeral just after graduation at the grocery store.

They asked if I was going to attend and I told them they should know me better than that. They were actually pretty close to me back then, so I figured they would know how stubborn I am.

I didn't go to prom, I didn't do any of that. It's anti-me.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I went to my prom but the reunion...nah. I had started putting on weight and wasn't proud of where i was in life (are we ever or will I ever be?), on top of that I was a bit of an outcast in HS. No thanks.

You're absolutely stunning.

#mynewladycrush

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't go to prom, I didn't do any of that. It's anti-me.
I would have loved to go to prom. I was grounded when prom came up in my original school. I was asked, but mymother said I couldn't go. In the school from which I graduated, I didn't trust anyone, and would have declined even if I had been asked. I didn't like any of those people. By then, I was an orphan, and would have had to pay for it myself. Nope. Spent not a penny on spending time with those people then,and I harbor no curiosity about them now.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would have loved to go to prom. I was grounded when prom came up in my original school. I was asked, but mymother said I couldn't go. In the school from which I graduated, I didn't trust anyone, and would have declined even if I had been asked. I didn't like any of those people. By then, I was an orphan, and would have had to pay for it myself. Nope. Spent not a penny on spending time with those people then,and I harbor no curiosity about them now.

The thought of prom always made me puke a little in my own mouth.

I was already with my guy at 18, he is exactly like me. Neither of us wanted anything to do with that noise. We stayed home and had our own much more entertaining VIP party. Just me and him.

It's one of those things I don't regret not doing.

Reactions: lms28