Highly disturbing comments @ Perez Hilton

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A recent post at Perez Hilton.com about the official statement made from Kanye West's camp concerning the tragic death of his mother seemingly was enough to shake all of the racists in North America to their spirits.

Apparently, dying is another reason to hate black people.

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » In Memoriam

What is going on in the world when people think this sort of speech is okay?

P.S., there's bound to be more comments than when I originally viewed this, so you don't have to read all of them to get the picture.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek:

I see that kind of comment on many online forums and newsgroups as well, and that's why I actually look at and post to very, very few forums. Most of these I can't even look at because of all the hate being spewed.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what is the world coming to when people are getting upset at the comment section of perezhilton.com?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just looked and there are over 200 hundred responses now. He's controversial but having his mom die suddenly is no reason for people to post that kind of hate towards him or black people. Hopefully people will donate to his foundation and that money will be put to good use.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what is the world coming to when people are getting upset at the comment section of perezhilton.com?

You are missing the point dipstyck. :mad: The OP is disgusted at the racist, sexist; and totally insensitive comments which were made about the deceased. NOT the place in which the comments were posted.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Hrumph. As if Perez Hilton was REAL news.

You have gossip in sports, movies, radio, music, writing, people on TV, gossip about the gossip columns, and some truely signifigant things go wanting for discussions.

I was on a number of AOL forums. Small minds behind a keyboard and screen seem to get the biggest jollies writing four letter words and displaying the small IQ's they have.

Logic doesn't work.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why do we care that his mother died? I know its sad and all but it doesn't mean anything to me and second people are going to be racist if thats what they are complaining really isn't going to fix anything. We'd have better luck ending terrorism with online jibber jabber.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got a chuckle out of the post from his mom, where she confesses to faking her death and says she's chillin' with 'pac. :biggrin1:

To the OP: Why are you even reading the comments of other users? Don't you know that 99.9% of all internet users are complete fucktards? You'd have more success determining the nature of god by dissecting your own bowel movements than you would analyzing the commentaries of gossip blog readers for any semblance of reason.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got a chuckle out of the post from his mom, where she confesses to faking her death and says she's chillin' with 'pac. :biggrin1:

To the OP: Why are you even reading the comments of other users? Don't you know that 99.9% of all internet users are complete fucktards? You'd have more success determining the nature of god by dissecting your own bowel movements than you would analyzing the commentaries of gossip blog readers for any semblance of reason.

99.9%? Pff more like 99.9999999999999999999999999999

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Because.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are missing the point dipstyck. :mad: The OP is disgusted at the racist, sexist; and totally insensitive comments which were made about the deceased. NOT the place in which the comments were posted.

my point was that the average person who frequents that site is not even worth my time...do i really care if that person is racist? yes it sucks that those people even exist at this time, but seriously, they're posting on perez hilton's blog...

HazelGod said what i meant, just more elaborately...who cares what some douchebags say? you're reading a blog of a "famous" person who got "famous" by trashing other "famous" people...do you expect Sartre or something?