Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I named my totle correctly?? I saw other guys putting their cock size on that. Anyway, I just happened by these forums and saw some yum cock. Well, I posted a small group of pix. I have tons of them of me. I did a little solo work a couple years ago so theres no shortage of pix. And before I get told to eat something, I know! I'm skinny as hell in them. I've actually put alot more muscle on since they were done and a couple more tats. Oh...well......hiya guys, nice to meet everyone. Oh yeah...I have a boyfriend of 10 years now so not looking to hook up with any locals that might happen to be looking. Hell, his cock is bigger than mine. If anyone was curious, Im a versa-bottom :cool:

punkboi26

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah....what is the verified thing? Is that why there are pics of guys with a piece of paper next to their cock? I guess is to prove u r who u say u are? If so then I'll do one. I did something similar for a particular person in gay media except I wrote on my tummy for them.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome, and like others have said, Great Pics!! :biggrin1:

You almost got the verification thing right. The sign, which by the way, can be written on your body also :wink:, must have your username and "lpsg.org" on it.

Here's the full instructions http://www.lpsg.org/184121-photo-verification-guide.html

punkboi26

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight