Hooking up on Myspace/Facebook

D_dank142

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey I have done this before but it was through a friend, and I know some of you know how to do it just by finding people. Any hints or specific ways to find girls in my area looking to hook up?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A straight friend of mine met his partner through MySpace. He went out on a group social evening and met a lovely friend of a friend.

But if by "hooking up" you mean random sexual encounters, no idea, sorry.

TallTexasTea

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had very good success with this.

First, no pressure, you will need about 4-5 emails over a couple weeks, then ask for a face to face meeting. Each email must ask the girl unique questions based on her answers and her interests. Think outside the box, keep it very non-sexual.

Look good in your pictures, be cute, be educated, have good "stats". Her mind, well he is asking me out on Myspace, but he is a professional, tall, cute, nonthreatening, I will give it a shot.

My emails always begin with it's hard meeting quality people in bars, I don't like the bar scene, etc. etc.

Keep in mind most women on Myspace who are attractive get emails everyday like "Hey, you are hot" "You are sexy" blah blah blah.

Go after her mind, not her body, and don't look for a fuck and leave online, I think that is dangerous if they are willing, and wrong if they think you are sincere about dating. Do that in bars and nightclubs etc. Just my 3 cents.