Hooking Up With A Married Woman

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in my mid 20s I really didn't have a problem with it and I have knowingly been with 4 married women. I'm not into that anymore as I want my life to be as uncomplicated as possible so if I can't park my car in front of her house, I'm not going to get involved.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Add my name to the of been there, done that, won't do it again. Years ago I determined I'd never think twice about infidelity. Absolute, hard line "no." It's wrong. Morally, ethically, socially wrong.
One was a one-night stand at a wedding. She was 'separated' at the time.
The other one became a serious relationship and I was very much in love with her. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. She wasn't living with her husband at the time. I think he knew I was just another of several guys she cheated with. I ended the relationship because I knew she'd never settle down and I didn't want to get any deeper into it than I already was. I stayed in love with her for many, many years afterward.

Her life became a train wreck a couple years after the break-up. Divorce, remarry, another split, lawsuits, arrests, jail time . . .

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where do you guys stand on a guy banging a married woman? I’m talking not the husband knowing.
I have never knowingly had sex with a woman who was married. My relationships, including a FWB, were with unmarried women.
I would never cheat on any woman, single or married, as it happened to me and it was devastating.

Reactions: Gj816

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"There's been many a man raise a child that wasn't his." Didn't understand what she was talking about when she first told me that. I was maybe 18,19 years old. I fully understand what she meant today.

You made me think of the Benny Hill skit. (he was a British comic)-- The scene was a huge family (lots of kids running around), and the grumpy father looks at the wife and says ' goodnight mother of 6 "--- to which she responds " Goodnight father of 1"---- He makes a funny face and the audience laughs (this was the 1960's you know--before the pill)--Found it:

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You made me think of the Benny Hill skit. (he was a British comic)-- The scene was a huge family (lots of kids running around), and the grumpy father looks at the wife and says ' goodnight mother of 6 "--- to which she responds " Goodnight father of 1"---- He makes a funny face and the audience laughs (this was the 1960's you know--before the pill)--Found it:

Lol

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While almost every woman I've had sex with was married to someone else, both their husbands and my wife were in the loop. Any other situation is cheating and I would think that man (and the woman he is cheating with) are dirt. A man is not only risking or destroying his marriage, but the other woman's as well and there are two innocent spouses who will be hurt. I really don't see the question open to any moral ambiguity.

wewlad202

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Springfield, Missouri, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I'd like to say no because I'd hate to be the other guy, I'm probably too much of a slut and would fuck her anyway. If she was gonna cheat with one guy I don't think him saying no would stop her from cheating on the next.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a pretty long span in my life where it seemed like I was always "the other guy." Women, in relationships, would want to go out with me, we'd hook up, and then I'd find out they were in a relationship and sometimes married. It was actually kind of frustrating haha, but it became a bit of a long running joke. So yea, I've hooked up with a few married women. The one that I knew was married was technically separated, the other one I did not know.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's just bad business, and as someone stated would you want to be in the other guys position?

There are enough couples that play and enough women on the rebound that are finished with relationships to preclude risking a bullet in the ass. Go beat off in the shower or ask the wife to do role play or something...

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had affairs with three married women. Two were way in the past when I was young and stupid. I believed them when they said their marriages were over, but they were just looking for something they weren't getting at home.

The more recent one was less than a month ago when I'm older and apparently still stupid. The kicker this time is that I'm actually friends with the couple and have known them for 20 years. It's complicated. The question is: is it still cheating when he knows about it but just doesn't care? Does he think it's better when it's someone he knows? Does he trust me to treat her well?

The last one is the only one I can answer.

MrHrafn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now marriage today is different to different people, and many women now married were sluts before. So, why not limit it to real violations? I respect a bros loyalty more than any female so i would never hurt one but fact is most all the marriage women i know i could take and their daughters!
But these commitments they are in are very vague.

If the husband doesn't know, then i don't do it. Too many dangerous variables, otherwise.

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've fucked a few married women but they were up front about being married and all were on the verge of divorce anyway for various reasons. The most common hadn't had sex in a year or longer, and it was some of the hottest fucks I've ever had. And yes the pregnancy issue comes up too, two claiming I'd gotten her pregnant but never saw the proof.

Reactions: mib348 and Gj816
D

deleted969111

once. in the same circumstances, i would again.

we were both married, in a rough patch. long long time taking etc on line, then on the phone.

she lived in europe, i'm in the US>

she was in the US visiting relatives, flew through denver.

as soon as we met in person, it was on. we got along so well.

what a weekend. wonderful sex. best ever for both of us. we also really got along well, had a ton of fun outside of bed.

probably good she lived so far away, otherwise we could have really messed up.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just proves what my Mom used to tell me. "There's been many a man raise a child that wasn't his." Didn't understand what she was talking about when she first told me that. I was maybe 18,19 years old. I fully understand what she meant today.

Yeah, I remember reading n article about how staggering the numbers would be of kids being raised by guys that thought they were theirs. something close to 25% if i recall. An ex of mine has 3 kids by 2 guys. one bi-racial. Other boy looks just like the father, so legit. The daughter is fkn hotttt, I mean she could model. and not to be mean but the "father" is not a good looking guy by any stretch. Ive always felt she was the result of a fling, especially since she used to be big into the bar scene. Probably a late night fuck with some bar stud

I do cams and one of my female followers has a fantasy of me knocking her up and making the hubby raise it (just a fantasy since she lives cross country )

Reactions: mib348 and Gj816