Hostel wanking

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Finally got to test the YHA Central in London.. well.. the plus: yes, knowing that the dorm is only male is a nice plus. However, since there's only 8 beds in the room and the bathrooms are single units, you are limited to which ever guys share your room. So if you get unlucky, that's it.. no other options. Whereas in Generator you get the whole basement basically in the bathrooms as options.. And I got a feeling that the YHA was a bit more non-European and perhaps a bit older than Generator.. so less eye candy and more people who sleep fully clothed (I've noticed this particularly with chinese, but also Indians and other southeast asians in other hostels..

So while it's nice to have only men in the room, I might still personally prefer Generator out of these two.. I'll give this one another go closer to the summer, maybe I get better luck with my roommates then (now I had one japanese, slept fully clothed. Two older Indians, who also wore clothes the whole time.. my friend and one guy, who could've been good, but he was not in the room when we checked in.. he was already asleep by the time we got back from our drinks.. and he was gone by the time I woke up in the morning).
Going in the summer definitely helps. I had the exact opposite experience LOL My dorm at the YHA Central was extremely warm, so no one wore more than underwear. Only one dude slept in shorts (an Indian guy). There were two Canadians also in the dorm and while we were talking about how unbearably hot the dorm was, one admitted he slept naked (though he pointed to a pair of boxers so I guess naked for him = boxers lol) and the other one mentioned he removed his shorts in the middle of the night to sleep in undies. A German guy who I made friends with clearly slept naked one of the nights (I was able to see part of his bare butt in the morning).
At the Generator I only had women in my dorm. Also disappointed with the showers - didn’t see much more nudity than in any gym I’ve been before. The majority of the guys would never get fully naked before closing the stalls or curtains… the crowd was way younger so that may explain why. Also as I mentioned before, I’m not that much into the shower cruising thing. But again, that was my experience. It’s all a matter of luck if you’re getting chill roommates or a bunch of shy ones wearing PJs.

lprpete

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Going in the summer definitely helps. I had the exact opposite experience LOL My dorm at the YHA Central was extremely warm, so no one wore more than underwear. Only one dude slept in shorts (an Indian guy). There were two Canadians also in the dorm and while we were talking about how unbearably hot the dorm was, one admitted he slept naked (though he pointed to a pair of boxers so I guess naked for him = boxers lol) and the other one mentioned he removed his shorts in the middle of the night to sleep in undies. A German guy who I made friends with clearly slept naked one of the nights (I was able to see part of his bare butt in the morning).
At the Generator I only had women in my dorm. Also disappointed with the showers - didn’t see much more nudity than in any gym I’ve been before. The majority of the guys would never get fully naked before closing the stalls or curtains… the crowd was way younger so that may explain why. Also as I mentioned before, I’m not that much into the shower cruising thing. But again, that was my experience. It’s all a matter of luck if you’re getting chill roommates or a bunch of shy ones wearing PJs.
yeah, that's also the thing (which I've mentioned before here).. so often I hear nakedness meaning underwear.. like no, that's not naked xD but yeah, it's all about luck.. and summertime definitely helps people to wear less.. I'm planning to go back to London in April, and I might give YHA another go indeed.. as I'll be on my own then, not with my friend, so might try nudity in the room.. if I get lucky with roommates.. :D

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, that's also the thing (which I've mentioned before here).. so often I hear nakedness meaning underwear.. like no, that's not naked xD but yeah, it's all about luck.. and summertime definitely helps people to wear less.. I'm planning to go back to London in April, and I might give YHA another go indeed.. as I'll be on my own then, not with my friend, so might try nudity in the room.. if I get lucky with roommates.. :D
Yeah, they only mentioned it because I slept fully naked(all nights tbh), so they were clearly 100% fine with it. The German dude went fully naked, though covered pretty much all the time. Saw only a bit of his bare butt one morning. I actually missed the time he changed his boxers in the dorm, so missed seeing him fully naked. There was also another guy (prob in his late 30s) that came back to the dorm only wearing a towel and got naked for a few seconds to change to his undies.

werewi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys, I was doubting if I wanna solo travel this year and this thread pretty much convinced me to do it again :imp: I stayed in a hostel for the first time at 19, in Rome. Huge room, 8-10 people. I remember having this hot spanish guy walking around. Man I was blushing haha I was socially awkward plus I didn't know the hostel culture. 2 years ago I had my most intense hostel year to date. I travelled a lot and stayed in hostels, I do jerk off but I somehow thought it's only me or this was strange haha

Story time:
I met such a hot american guy, proper frat boy, super fit, hairy armpits, amazing arms (I still think about him laying in his bed and greeting me when I first walked in). He actually is a frat boy but super fucking nice and funny too. Anyway one night we had this guy snoring super loudly, funny enough he was so skinny and small you'd never guess this asian twink could snore so loud :joy: 3 of us were wide awake, we decided to go out and chill in the common area. The other guy went back to sleep, me and the frat boy had some beers and we were talking about the gay pride happening in the city that day and how fun it was. I asked if he was straight and he said yes, I told him well I'm not lol, he laughed about it and we kept talking, I went to check if the guy was still snoring and of course he was. So I proposed to just sleep on the couch in the common area for a bit as we were quiet tipsy. Well lets just say his hard dick was on my butt for the entire 2h we managed to sleep. Of course I moved plenty of times up and down, and I did feel either pre cum or cum at some point. Ahhh maybe I should go back to Barcelona...

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
You guys, I was doubting if I wanna solo travel this year and this thread pretty much convinced me to do it again :imp: I stayed in a hostel for the first time at 19, in Rome. Huge room, 8-10 people. I remember having this hot spanish guy walking around. Man I was blushing haha I was socially awkward plus I didn't know the hostel culture. 2 years ago I had my most intense hostel year to date. I travelled a lot and stayed in hostels, I do jerk off but I somehow thought it's only me or this was strange haha

Story time:
I met such a hot american guy, proper frat boy, super fit, hairy armpits, amazing arms (I still think about him laying in his bed and greeting me when I first walked in). He actually is a frat boy but super fucking nice and funny too. Anyway one night we had this guy snoring super loudly, funny enough he was so skinny and small you'd never guess this asian twink could snore so loud :joy: 3 of us were wide awake, we decided to go out and chill in the common area. The other guy went back to sleep, me and the frat boy had some beers and we were talking about the gay pride happening in the city that day and how fun it was. I asked if he was straight and he said yes, I told him well I'm not lol, he laughed about it and we kept talking, I went to check if the guy was still snoring and of course he was. So I proposed to just sleep on the couch in the common area for a bit as we were quite tipsy. Well let’s just say his hard dick was on my butt for the entire 2h we managed to sleep. Of course I moved plenty of times up and down, and I did feel either pre cum or cum at some point. Ahhh maybe I should go back to Barcelona...
hey! Thanks for sharing…. ;-) welcum :p to the thread… we’ll also dont forget sleeping naked ;)

Reactions: coffinhack

Sweaty_Jack

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ive jacked off on the top bunk of a 4 or 6 person hostel, the room was empty and I was rough jerking the fuck out of my cock, and it would have been super sweaty , smelly smelling like cock and balls (uncut), and then 2 ppl enter, so I pretended to sleep, but they must have smelled it

lprpete

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
as discussed in previous posts, the basement male shower is the place to be.. the other floors have proper shower cubicles with doors etc, so you won't see much.. at the basement, the showers are behind shower curtains, so you'll see at minimum some shapes, or even more.. and the showers on the right hand side have tiny peep holes between the stalls.. so much better than any other shower I've been to in other hostels..

SecretStratosphere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YHA Brighton earlier this week. Had a very quick wank before leaving but it's still too cold in the UK for dorm stuff! Few hot guys in the room but no action and everyone slept fully clothed - including me! Was freezing! 20240222_093407.jpg

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
YHA Brighton earlier this week. Had a very quick wank before leaving but it's still too cold in the UK for dorm stuff! Few hot guys in the room but no action and everyone slept fully clothed - including me! Was freezing! View attachment 123475951
thanks for sharing… did anyone saw you? Or wanked while u were there?