Hot Girl Dilemma...

Booty_Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You have a good friend who you've known for about 15 years. During this time, you've watched his daughter grow up from 3 years old to 18. Now she's slammin' hot. You see your friend only when the pair of you decide to meet up, you live about 15 miles apart.

One day, Miss Hottie Cute (the daughter) sends you a message on facebook:

'OMG my Dad is sooooo embarrasing!! I hope all men aren't this bad?? xx'

...how do you respond? What goes through your mind while you're reading the message?

D

deleted136887

Move to another town That's one road not to travel....

cerebal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well if it was a private message then, RUN!! YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH THAT STUFF!! not that it isn't just friendly banter

Depends on the context. Kids are always embarrassed by their parents and it's hard to know exactly what a person means in a message without seeing their face, especially if they have poor writing skills.

If it was a genuine concern I would ask her to clarify the meaning of her message, and then if it was going the wrong way either break contact with her or tell dad.

Under no circumstances does it mean fair game.

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the context. Kids are always embarrassed by their parents and it's hard to know exactly what a person means in a message without seeing their face, especially if they have poor writing skills.

If it was a genuine concern I would ask her to clarify the meaning of her message, and then if it was going the wrong way either break contact with her or tell dad.

Under no circumstances does it mean fair game.

Sound advice...

I agree 100%.

Booty_Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol you're assuming it's a real Miss Hottie Cute: the question is at least partially hypothetical, I'm sorry to say.

I'm also interested in the range of responses - I made it somewhat ambiguous at the thread-design stage. Interested to note that nobody's offered an actual response to the message.