HOT STORY!! Read guys

Life20

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So let me share with you this hot story that happened yesterday.

It was a normal day and I went to school, class was boring as usual, but when it finished this hot straight guy, who I always check out in class, comes to me and tells me that he didn't understand the class. I offered to explain it to him and he accepted to come to my house.
Well in the afternoon he got there and sat down, he was a pretty tall muscled guy and yet slim body. We opened our books and started studying. He told me it was getting hot, and i offered to turn on the airconditioning. He denied and instead took out his shirt. I got a hard just by watching his slim shining body and muscles. The black boxers which we we're showing, made everything more exciting. I couldn't keep my mind to the studies anymore. When I couldn't resist anymore I just grabbed his jeans, just on the spot where his cock was. It was still soft, but it felt pretty big. He looked at me and took my hands off his cock and I noticed he got mad. Unexpected he starts to take off his belt and lowers his jeans. His boxers we're really cool, just like i would of suspected. He pushed my head into his boxers and asks me ; 'Is this what you wanted', i took out his boxers with my mouth and his huge cock flopped out. I started sucking it and his moaning maked me so hard. After a while he lied on the sofa and i got naked. I started kissing him, and we jerked each other off. We came and licked each other's cum. Ooh By the way, we both failed the test.

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Good experience!!! Hope u guys can have more studying sessions like that... but this time first study then have some fun!!!

BTW... how was the guy reaction at next day on school??

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm glad for you that you hit a home run with your classmate. I love how you just reached over and went for it. I think that everyone would agree that hot sex is one of the sweetest things in life. Too bad about the grade on the test. The semester is young, so try to make up for the bad grade going forward.

shadow27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude that story rocks! I made a move like that once... was shot down in flames but yeah yours is better...

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, it seems to me that your "hot straight" study buddy really wasn't straight after all now was he? :tongue: You naughty naughty little boys. LOL :biggrin1:

D

deleted12830

Wow! Amazing!

Really curious about his reaction next day in class...