Votes: 24 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only one here who finds this deeply disturbing? Who in their right mind would offer their snatch up for strangers to spunk in? And what bloke in his right mind would contemplate it, even for a second? I'd like to think that if I had a dick I'd value a little higher than that!

davecrowley

Just Browsing
Media
cuckolding is one thing but this is quite another especially barebacking as dan above has mentioned. i dont live far from this lass but id never even contemplate it - ive had a few embarassing trips to the gp to consider otherwise

tiger2403

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only one here who finds this deeply disturbing? Who in their right mind would offer their snatch up for strangers to spunk in? And what bloke in his right mind would contemplate it, even for a second? I'd like to think that if I had a dick I'd value a little higher than that!

I'm with you on this Denise and to openly advertise it makes me of only one thing - FAKE POST.

Anyone who barebacks with a total stranger is asking for their dick to fall off, or you are female asking for loads of horrible spots on your p***y :eek: