Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ricky, Ron, Drew, Walker, Hudson, Coleman was not a solo but his ass was legendary. Brothers Sam and Keith had nice asses. Most people would say Forrest, but his wierd cock and back tat totally turned me off.
yesss all these guys are exactly what i'm talking about. I'm wondering if there's anyone I may have missed maybe from the earlier days that have fallen through the cracks.

Reactions: sexy1234567

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yesss all these guys are exactly what i'm talking about. I'm wondering if there's anyone I may have missed maybe from the earlier days that have fallen through the cracks.
I will look at some of my oldest ones. I think Richard had a nice everything. The vid quality was terrible and the baseball cap annoying. I will let yah know what I find.

Reactions: carmensandiego

nukahguy

Loved Member
Media
sean_cody_nathan3_2.jpg

sean_cody_nathan3_3.jpg
This is one of my favorite solos ever. I love how he just spray paints his abs with cum in like one shot. It's one of the hottest things I've ever seen.

Surferblue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Levi, the one who took a dildo as big as an arm up his ass and said he liked being fisted, DPed, and creampied and "would definitely be back for more." But I couldn't find anything beyond the solo! He was such a cute boy.
He had another really hot scene where he bottomed--Brodie pounded the hell out of him. But more importantly, has no one else pointed out that he's a dead ringer for SHAWN MENDES?!? They even sound alike!

Surferblue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My all time favorites:

1. Keith - 18 year old "virgin" brother of SC model Sam who had the most perfect peachy butt
2. Sheldon - absolute perfection
3. Harry - Abercrombie & Fitch hottie
4. Zeke - Dark, uncut and quietly sexy, he looked just like a Hollister model
5. Marcus - a male fashion model who had a long, thick cock and ropes of cum
6. Levi - Shawn Mendes lookalike who loved taking huge dildos
7. Dave - All-American baseball player who could have modeled for Bruce Weber
8. Allen - aka Igor Kolomiyets. Hot and handsome
9. Jeff & John - the amazing twins!
10. Colin - straight blond god who knew his gay buddies "couldn't wait to see his video"

Reactions: bradyhobbez