Housemate experience

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eric was so glad to hear from Scott yesterday afternoon. He had called after he left his interview with the news about his new job. It was the first time that Eric had talked to Scott in a week or so and, after living together for four years through college, it had been kind of an adjustment not talking as often.

So much had happened since graduation in early May. Scott had accepted a position with a company that he had interned with last summer and was initially working in an office about 20 minutes from his parents house so he had moved back home after graduation. He knew that he would likely be transferred to another location after the first month of orientation and training. Even though he expected the transfer, he was more than a little surprised to find out that he was being sent to the newest office that had opened earlier this year in Jacksonville Florida . It was the most sought after location and actually came with a promotion and a raise. For that, he was thrilled but it meant moving quite a distance from home and not really knowing anyone. He had been in Jacksonville for about two weeks and was finding his way around. He had answered an ad for a room for rent so that he could get to know the area a little better before he committed to a year long lease. He had just moved in over the weekend.

Scott’s call today brought such great news as he knew how much Scott wanted this job. But, selfishly, he was happiest to realize that Scott’s new job in Orlando meant that he would only be living about two hours away. They had already talked about how this would make getting together much easier.

Eric had come awake very early on Tuesday morning and figured he would grab a cup of coffee and head back to his room to relax a little linger before he had to get in the shower. He got out of bed and stretched a bit before putting on a pair of boxers to head out to the kitchen to grab a k-cup. He chuckled to himself thinking how different it was to worry about throwing on some boxers before heading out of his room. Eric had been sleeping naked since high school and he and Scott had gotten pretty casual about nudity in their dorm room. Their attitude relaxed even further after that first trip to the nude beach on spring break. They continued to live together throughout college and never worried about being naked around each other. Most times, they didn’t even bother to close their bedroom doors at night. But now, Eric had only been in this new place for a couple of days and he wasn’t sure how his roommate would react to him walking around naked.

Boxers on, Eric opened his door and walked towards the kitchen. He still couldn’t believe what a great place he had found in the first ad that he had answered. Adam owned a two bedroom house with a great pool that was only about ten minutes from Eric’s office. Adam was a few years older but seemed like a good guy. He liked renting out the second bedroom as he traveled a fair amount for work and liked having someone in the house when he was out of town. Even though it had only been a few days, Eric thought it seemed like a good fit so far.

Eric was standing at the kitchen counter waiting for the Keurig to finish his coffee, staring intensely at the stream of coffee filling up his mug. Just as he took the filled mug and enjoyed his first sip, he turned and saw Adam walking into the kitchen. Adam stopped short when he saw Eric in the kitchen.

“Oh, hey Eric. Sorry, I didn’t realize that you were up already.”

When Eric turned further to see Adam, he realized why Adam had said sorry. Adam was naked. Eric noticed right away that not only did Adam have a Prince Albert too, he also had his nipples pierced.

“We hadn’t really talked about stuff like nudity and I didn’t want to offend you. I just have lived alone for about six months and kind of fell into the habit of wandering out to the kitchen in the mornings without bothering to get dressed.”

“Adam, don’t worry about it. I shared a dorm room and then an apartment with a good friend all through college. I’ve also spent a good amount of time on locker rooms over the years. This is not the first time I’ve seen a bud naked. My buddy Scott and I got really relaxed about being naked at home and went to nude beaches quite a few times.“

“I hear ya and I am relieved that I didn’t offend you. I guess I should tell you that I do sometimes skinny dip in the pool as well. Aside from being naked, there is the fact that I have piercings which can come as a surprise.”

Eric chuckled.

“What?”

“Adam, I have had a PA since my freshman year of college.”

Adam busted out laughing.

“Well, I guess we have more in common than I thought. I am going to jump in the shower. Have a great day man.”

“You too, Eric.”

Eric headed off to the bathroom to shower and get ready for work. While he was showering, he kept thinking about seeing Adam this morning. To be honest, it was a relief to him that Adam shared his casual attitude about nudity. Maybe this place was gonna work out better than expected. As he continued to shower, his mind kept wandering back to Adam’s piercings. Of course, Eric liked the look of a PA but he was really intrigued by the silver rings in each of Adam’s nipples. What surprised him though was the realization that his cock was rock hard.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I woke up early on Tuesday because I wanted to talk to Scott before I left for work and he would be heading to the airport this morning. When I walked out of my room, I saw that he was laying on his back without any covers. Damn, there is that cock again.

Still naked myself, I headed out to the kitchen to put the coffee on. I figured I would wait for the coffee to finish brewing and then take a cup in for Scott to wake him up so I could let him know what I had been thinking this morning.

Two mugs of coffee in hand, I walked down the hall to find Scott slowly coming awake. I stepped inside the door to the guest room he was in and handed him a mug.

“Hey Scott. I brought you some coffee. I wanted to talk to you this morning before I head to work. “

“Thanks Mark. What’s up?”

“So, I know that you have a lot to get handled back home before you return to Orlando to start your job and I got to thinking about our conversation last night as to what areas are best to find a decent apartment.”

“Yeah, Mark. I started making a list before we went to dinner last night and I really hope that I can make the best choice.”

“That brings me to my suggestion for you. Why don’t you move in here to allow you to get your bearings around the area rather than just signing a lease some place?”

“Mark, are you serious? I don’t want to put you out or overstay my welcome.”

“Scott, I’d like to have you here. I have enjoyed hanging out this weekend and I’d like to help you get acclimated to the area without having to rush to rent a place.”

Scott set his coffee down and climbed out of bed. Before I could react, Scott had engulfed me in a bear hug with our naked bodies pressed against each other.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scott headed for the airport to catch his 10am flight. He had given himself plenty of time to get through security. The short lines for the TSA checkin got him through and to his gate over an hour ahead of his scheduled flight time. He was able to grab a seat against at the end of a row against the wall. Once he got situated, his mind started to wander and thoughts about Mark started filling his mind.

Mark had been so great all weekend and he had enjoyed the time that they spent together. Scott was still amazed that Mark had offered to let him move in for a while until he figured out where he wanted to get an apartment. Solving the immediate housing need relieved a great deal of stress for Scott and had him looking forward to his return to Orlando a week from Friday. Aside from the fact that Mark was a great friend to hang out with, his house was amazing. The backyard was the perfect place to relax at the end of the day or to soak up some sun on the weekends. Scott also liked the fact that Mark was pretty relaxed about nudity as he much preferred skinny dipping and sunbathing nude.

Of course, Scott thought about when Mark offered him the move in this morning. It seemed natural that they were both naked when they were talking after having spent so much time this weekend without anything on. Scott was surprised and overwhelmed at the generosity of Marks offer and naturally responded with a hug to thank him. He was generally a pretty demonstrative guy and frequently was putting his arm around the shoulders of buddies or going in for bro hugs.

But somehow, this hug was different. One, they were naked. Two, it was full on head to toe contact. Three, it lasted just a little longer than a typical bro hug. All of these things somehow made this hug more intimate. The only other man that Scott had ever been so close to while naked was Eric but this was still different. When they had broken the hug, it seemed that they were both a long way from being soft. While neither one said anything and Mark headed off to shower, Scott kept thinking back to the many times he had seen Mark’s cock over the weekend including seeing him cum after jacking off.

Eric. Scott’s college roommate. Like his brother Jason, Scott had gotten extremely lucky with his housing office randomly assigned freshman roommate when he and Eric were matched up. Over the last four years, they had become the best of friends sharing a ton of awesome college times together. Eric was the buddy who was all in to try a nude beach for the first time. Eric was also the buddy who got his dick pierced at the same time Scott did. When they went different directions at graduation, it was the first time in almost four years that they really didn’t know when they would see each other again.

Eric had been the second call that Scott made after leaving his new company yesterday. He was glad that Eric had been able to pick up and that the call hadn’t gone straight to voicemail. Eric had been at home Monday afternoon as his boss had given him a half day off to finish getting settled in to the house he had moved into over the weekend. Eric was thrilled that Scott had gotten the job he wanted and even happier that it meant that his best bud was going to be living just two hours away from him. Scott thought that Eric had had a great idea to rent a room from a guy to buy some time to get used to Jacksonville. Eric told Scott a little about the place he found and his new roommate Adam. It sounded like a pretty sweet set up and Scott told Eric that having a pool at home would be really great based on this past weekend at Mark’s. Scott had made a mental note to look into doing the same, of course this was before Mark made the offer to let him move in.

Sitting in the airport, Scott looked up and saw a guy sitting across from him checking his phone while he waited for his flight. The guy looked to be about Scott’s age and was dressed in a golf shirt and shorts and he was seated with his legs kind of outstretched in front of him. It had been just a random glance at his surroundings until something caught Scott’s eye. From the angle where Scott was in relation to the way this guy was seated, Scott had a clear view up the left leg of his shorts. Right there, staring at Scott was the head of this guys dick. Why couldn’t he take his eyes off of it?

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
Scott headed for the airport to catch his 10am flight. He had given himself plenty of time to get through security. The short lines for the TSA checkin got him through and to his gate over an hour ahead of his scheduled flight time. He was able to grab a seat against at the end of a row against the wall. Once he got situated, his mind started to wander and thoughts about Mark started filling his mind.

Mark had been so great all weekend and he had enjoyed the time that they spent together. Scott was still amazed that Mark had offered to let him move in for a while until he figured out where he wanted to get an apartment. Solving the immediate housing need relieved a great deal of stress for Scott and had him looking forward to his return to Orlando a week from Friday. Aside from the fact that Mark was a great friend to hang out with, his house was amazing. The backyard was the perfect place to relax at the end of the day or to soak up some sun on the weekends. Scott also liked the fact that Mark was pretty relaxed about nudity as he much preferred skinny dipping and sunbathing nude.

Of course, Scott thought about when Mark offered him the move in this morning. It seemed natural that they were both naked when they were talking after having spent so much time this weekend without anything on. Scott was surprised and overwhelmed at the generosity of Marks offer and naturally responded with a hug to thank him. He was generally a pretty demonstrative guy and frequently was putting his arm around the shoulders of buddies or going in for bro hugs.

But somehow, this hug was different. One, they were naked. Two, it was full on head to toe contact. Three, it lasted just a little longer than a typical bro hug. All of these things somehow made this hug more intimate. The only other man that Scott had ever been so close to while naked was Eric but this was still different. When they had broken the hug, it seemed that they were both a long way from being soft. While neither one said anything and Mark headed off to shower, Scott kept thinking back to the many times he had seen Mark’s cock over the weekend including seeing him cum after jacking off.

Eric. Scott’s college roommate. Like his brother Jason, Scott had gotten extremely lucky with his housing office randomly assigned freshman roommate when he and Eric were matched up. Over the last four years, they had become the best of friends sharing a ton of awesome college times together. Eric was the buddy who was all in to try a nude beach for the first time. Eric was also the buddy who got his dick pierced at the same time Scott did. When they went different directions at graduation, it was the first time in almost four years that they really didn’t know when they would see each other again.

Eric had been the second call that Scott made after leaving his new company yesterday. He was glad that Eric had been able to pick up and that the call hadn’t gone straight to voicemail. Eric had been at home Monday afternoon as his boss had given him a half day off to finish getting settled in to the house he had moved into over the weekend. Eric was thrilled that Scott had gotten the job he wanted and even happier that it meant that his best bud was going to be living just two hours away from him. Scott thought that Eric had had a great idea to rent a room from a guy to buy some time to get used to Jacksonville. Eric told Scott a little about the place he found and his new roommate Adam. It sounded like a pretty sweet set up and Scott told Eric that having a pool at home would be really great based on this past weekend at Mark’s. Scott had made a mental note to look into doing the same, of course this was before Mark made the offer to let him move in.

Sitting in the airport, Scott looked up and saw a guy sitting across from him checking his phone while he waited for his flight. The guy looked to be about Scott’s age and was dressed in a golf shirt and shorts and he was seated with his legs kind of outstretched in front of him. It had been just a random glance at his surroundings until something caught Scott’s eye. From the angle where Scott was in relation to the way this guy was seated, Scott had a clear view up the left leg of his shorts. Right there, staring at Scott was the head of this guys dick. Why couldn’t he take his eyes off of it?

Reactions: deleted557465

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Love stealing views up guys shorts.... it is really hot and exciting..... is much rarer these days since so many wear the shorts to their knees or below... up when guys shorts were shorter in length.... it was a very common sight.... even at the beach often could see up their shorts/swim suits while they were lying there next to their girlfriend or wife.... mirrored sunglasses are very helpful to keep someone to from seeing where your eyes were looking. I have witnessed up-shorts views in airports, restaurants, doctors waiting room as well as waiting rooms at hospital. Out-door arts/craft sales and flea markets. Am looking forward to the return of shorter shorts for me..... even with the mesh ones if caught in the right light at the right angle they can be revealing.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alex had just arrived at his last landscaping job of the day. What had started off as a summer gig cutting neighbors lawns had grown throughout high school and college into owning his own landscaping company at the age of 23. He now had four guys working for him and business had never been better. Between word of mouth referrals from his existing customers and the fact that his mom and all of the agents in her real estate office constantly used his company to clean up listings and also passed along referrals to new home buyers, he seemed to be gaining new customers each week. He had the four employees working in teams of two and then he supplemented by covering several regular maintenance customers on his own. Alex could cover as many customers in a day alone as his two man crews usually did so he was usually pretty worn out by the end of the day.

Tuesday’s last stop was to cut and trim the grass and check the backyard landscaping for a guy named Mark who lived alone in a great house. Alex had done some of the landscaping installation but the homeowner had done quite a bit himself. Because of the job Alex had done, Mark contracted him to come for the weekly maintenance. He usually scheduled this stop for the end of the day as he lived only a couple miles away.

It was a typical hot sunny day and Alex had finished the lawn out front and moved around back to check the landscaping around the pool. So far, everything looked good and the watering schedule for the sprinklers seemed to be working well as it all looked pretty healthy. Alex had to admit that the landscape design and fencing the Mark had put in back here really created an awesome escape. Not to mention the pool which was glistening a very inviting blue. Just as Alex was lost in thought taking in the beauty of this very private backyard, he heard the sliding door open and turned to see Mark coming out onto the patio.

“Hey Alex, the lawn and landscaping looks great. I’ve really been happy with the job you and your guys are doing keeping it looking good.”

“No problem sir. It’s a well designed plan and it’s a pleasure to keep it up for you. “

“Alex, drop the sir man. Call me Mark. Can I offer you something to drink? It’s been a hot one today. I was just gonna grab a beer if you’d like to join me. “

“Wow, sir, I mean Mark, yeah that would be great. It has been pretty hot this afternoon and I was non stop all day. I may be having to bring another guy onto the crew to keep up. “

Mark handed Alex a beer from the patio refrigerator which he opened and took a long draw off.

“Man, that hits the spot at the end of a hot day. “

“Alex, you know that you are welcome to jump in the pool to cool off anytime you want. As much as I love having it, it seems like it is empty a whole lot more that it gets used.”

“Mark, that is a great offer and I really appreciate it. I will definitely keep that in mind. “

“I usually go for a swim when I get home from work. You are welcome to join me today if you’d like. “

“Mark, I would join but I don’t want to track all these grass clippings that are on my shorts into your clean pool and I don’t have a clean pair of shorts with me. “

“Alex, no worries man. You might have noticed that the yard is pretty private. None of the neighbors can see in here so you could just drop the dirty shorts and swim in your boxers.”

“Only one problem with that Mark. I’m not wearing any boxers.” Alex replied with a chuckle.

Mark stood up and pulled off his golf shirt then dropped his khakis revealing that he was also feeeballing.

“As you can see, that’s not really a problem either.” Mark said as he headed for the pool.

Alex thought for a moment and decided that the pool was too inviting and he stood and dropped his clothes. He walked naked to the far end of the pool and dove in. The water felt amazing after a long day out in the hot sun. It felt especially good since he was swimming naked. Skinny dipping had long been one of his favorite things and he did it every chance he could. Alex just never thought he would be joining one of his customers for a nude swim on a Tuesday afternoon. Mark was a great customer and a pretty nice guy to get along with. He was only 5 or 6 years older than Alex but came across more as a friend than anything. “

“Mark, thanks so much for letting me cool off. This is such an amazing backyard. “

“Alex, feel free any time. I love being able to cool off at the end of the day back here. And as you might have figured, the main driver behind all of the landscaping and fencing was making it so I could skinny dip day or night. “

“I can see that Mark and I don’t blame you. It is my favorite way to swim. From the looks of your tan, it looks like you spend a lot of time in the sun naked.”

“Yeah, have to admit I do. My ex wife hated it but she is gone now so I can do as I please. Alex, it looks like you are no stranger to it either.”

“Yep, every chance I get I head over to the nude beach or sometimes get away for the weekend camping. Well, actually not true camping. I rent a cabin at a campground. I’m not really into tenting it here in Florida.”

“Hmm, I didn’t know that there was a campground that was clothing optional around here. Is it a far drive?”

“No actually it only takes me a little over an hour to get there. I will usually reserve a cabin and spend the weekend enjoying the pool and getting some sun. A couple times, if I wait too long to reserve, I’ve actually stayed in what they call their bunkhouse. Prefer to get my own cabin but the bunkhouse can work too.”

“Sounds like a good time Alex. Maybe I’ll have to check it out some weekend. How did you find it?”

Alex thought back to that conversation last year when his buddy had suggested a weekend away. Needing a break, Alex was more than ready to take off when his buddy stopped by Friday after work to pick him up. All he had been told was a weekend camping staying in a cabin at this campground. His buddy hadn’t been there before either and neither one of them knew what to expect. One detail his buddy was aware of that he hadn’t shared with Alex was that it was predominantly a gay campground. When they got there and checked in, they found their cabin and unloaded their bags and a cooler full of beer. The cabin was decent and had two beds and a small bathroom with shower. Best of all was the front porch which overlooked most of the campground.

They had each grabbed a beer from the cooler and walked outside to the porch to enjoy the first beer of the weekend. Just as they were sitting down, two guys came out onto the porch across from them, also each with a beer in hand. The main difference though was that their neighbors were completely naked.

“Actually, Mark, my buddy and I discovered it last summer. We made it all the way there and were sitting on the porch of our cabin before we found out that the whole campground was clothing optional. It didn’t take us too long, well maybe a couple beers, to join in and strip down.”

“That’s cool man. Guess I will have to check it out. “

Alex realized that thinking about that first weekend with his buddy at the campground as well as Mark saying that he was going to have to check it out combined to make his cock start to stir. Looking down, he saw that he was rock hard. He found himself hoping Mark didn’t notice his hardon. It was not unlike that first weekend at the campground when he was concerned about his buddy Mike seeing him hard. Of course, Alex and Mike quickly got over any embarrassment about being hard in front of each other and actually wound up putting those hardons to good use.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scott continued to sit in the airport as his flight had been delayed. The guy across from him continued to show a view of his cock up the leg of his shorts. Scott felt himself getting hard a few times and shifted every so often as he was freeballing in his shorts.

At one point, Scott looked down and noticed that the head of his cock including his PA ring had slipped out the leg of his shorts. As he slid it back in, he looked up and around to see if anyone had noticed. Almost immediately, he made eye contact with the guy across from him. The guy was smiling and he darted his eyes down and then back up. Scott looked down and saw that the guy had actually pulled his own cock further out of his shorts but not so that anyone else could see, only Scott had a view.

Scott had experienced guys showing their cocks off before but it was always in the locker room or the showers or sauna. Of course, there had also been the drunken escapades with buddies streaking or skinny dipping at parties but this was different. This was another dude, a stranger, blatantly showing off his dick in public. Truth be told, Scott was turned on by the exhibitionist aspect of it and admired the boldness of this dude to just whip out his dick.

Finally, the flight was ready to start boarding and Scott got up to go use the men’s room before boarding the plane. Scott was standing at the urinal when he noticed someone step up to the urinal next to him. It was an older businessman dressed in suit pants and a dress shirt. Scott couldn’t help but notice his long thick cock when he pulled it out. He looked for a couple of seconds then turned back to finishing up. When he shook off his cock, his PA ring hit the porcelain and made an unmistakable sound. The business man turned and looked directly at his cock and said “nice PA bud.” Scott said thanks and hurried off to board his plane.

Scott noticed as he was headed for the gate that his shorts flasher was gone from where he had been sitting. Scott shrugged it off and headed down the jetway to board. There were quite a few empty seats on the plane and Scott made his way down the aisle to his exit row seat over the wing. He had the aisle seat and could tell that the middle seat was empty. He reached his row and put his bag in the overhead and sat down. As he sat down, the person sitting in the window seat turned to face him. It was he shorts guy from the terminal.

“Hey man, I am Justin.”

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alex got out of the pool at Mark’s house and went to grab his shorts to put on for the walk back to his truck. He thanked Mark again for the beer and the swim and was in his way.

Alex’s grandfather owned an old building that had previously been an auto body shop. He had moved the body shop to a newer location about 10 years ago but held on to the old building in case he ever needed it. The just in case moment came when Alex’s landscaping business started to really take off. Because his grandfather appreciated how hard Alex worked to build his business, he offered Alex a lease on the building at a rate that was very easy for Alex to afford.

All of the body shop equipment had been cleaned out and it was basically a front office space with a public reception area and a private office. In the back was a large garage area with a service garage door.

The garage was perfect for storing all of Alex’s ever growing landscaping equipment, trucks and trailers. He used the office up front for his business records and occasionally met new clients in the reception area if they needed to be convinced that this young guy could actually deliver on his promises. Off to the side of the garage was a restroom and locker room area that had a large shower room with six shower heads. As the building had been constructed in the 1950s, there were no partitions or shower stalls just one big area.

Alex would usually shower at the end of the day and then change into gym shorts and a t shirt that he would pack in his personal truck to avoid tracking the dirt and grime of the day into his truck and home. Being an athlete who had spent a lot of time showering with teammates combined with his ever evolving nudist tendencies, the open shower room was no big deal to him. Initially, a few of his guys that worked on his crews were reluctant to take advantage of the showers after work. To his surprise, once the first one of them headed into the shower after a bad day with a muddy yard, the rest of them were fairly quick to follow suit. It was now a daily routine that all four guys on the crews as well as Alex would shower off and usually enjoy a beer at the end of the day.

Today was no different. When Alex got back to the shop, one crew of two guys were already pulling there truck and trailer into their assigned space. Once they were in position, Alex pulled in and parked his truck and trailer.

Cody and Steve has both started with him fairly recently and so far he was very happy with their work. Neither of them had missed any time and were more than willing to put in the extra effort to ensure that the customer was always satisfied.

Cory was 21 years old and had blond hair and blue eyes. Despite his fair complexion, he tanned very dark and very quickly. He still had the look of a football player but he had beefed out a little and was a bit more corn fed looking now. He worked for Alex during the day and bartended a couple nights a week usually on weekends.

Steve was 25 years old and had recently moved to Central Florida after he finished 6 years in the Navy. He had grown up on a farm in the Midwest and while he loved working outdoors and landscaping, he hated the thought of being so far away from the water. He still wore his hair in a military high and tight and kept himself in great shape. He was quite a contrast though. When he was working, he always presented this clean cut military demeanor. But when he went out, he was usually wearing silver earrings in each ear along with a tank top that exposed several of his many tattoos.

When Alex got out of his truck, Cody was already heading his direction and was cracking up laughing.

“Boss, you’ll never believe what happened to our man Steve at the end of the day today. We had finished the last stop and loaded most of the stuff back onto the trailer. Steve was finishing with one of the push mowers and I had to move the truck to let a moving van into the next door driveway. Anyway, I had pulled up the ramp on the trailer and just went down the street and turned around to come back and get Steve.”

“Anyway, I pull up and Steve is by the side of the road with the mower and I jump out to go open the gate of the trailer. Steve waves me off and says he’ll just lift it over the side. So he squats down and picks the mower up like a rag doll and puts it in the trailer and secures it and we walk up towards the cab of the truck. I walked up the right side of the truck following Steve and was gonna head around the front of the truck to drive back here. When he squatted down, I thought I heard a noise but didn’t think anything of it until I was walking behind Steve.”

“Steve, come show the boss your new work pants.”

Steve walked over to Alex and turned around. Alex let out a deep laugh when he saw that Steve’s pants had ripped from under his crotch, all the way up the back and stopped at his waist band. The material was gaping open and exposed a good deal of his ass as well as confirming that, yes, he was in fact going commando today.

“Steve just chuckled and said the breeze felt good on the way back.”

Alex grabbed three beers and they headed for the locker room where all three of them stripped off their dirty clothes, grabbed their beers and walked naked into the showers. This was the second time in less than an hour that Alex had been naked with someone else and he had to admit, he enjoyed being naked.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alex, Cody and Steve were still showering when the other crew arrived back at the shop. Both Rob and Brandon were in their second year of working for Alex.

Rob is 22 years old and had just graduated college in May. He was a blond and tan Florida boy through and through, having been born and raised in Central Florida.

Brandon is a transplant to Florida, having come from the northeast. With darker brown hair, a trimmed beard and dark hairy chest, he truly looked the part of the lumberjack of the group. He had just turned 25 and was living his new life in Florida.

Rob and Brandon had each grabbed a beer for themselves as well as grabbing three more for Alex, Cody and Steve. The walked naked into the shower room and joined the rest of the team.

There was lots of laughter and joking between the guys as they washed off the dirt and sweat of another day of landscaping in the hot Florida sun. Today was a little different in that it had turned into an extended amount of time in the showers for the first three guys as well as being one of the less common occasions when all five guys were showering together.

Alex genuinely liked the guys that worked for him and was glad that they all seemed to get along with one another. This gave him a great amount of flexibility in scheduling as he didn’t have to worry about who was paired together to complete an assignment-he could just schedule the best team for the job at hand. Looking from one guy to the next, he had to admit that he had a pretty good looking team of guys. It definitely seemed like they had gotten closer as a team once they had all started taking advantage of this shower room at the end of the day.

All five guys had finished off their beers and were now focused on completing their showers. Having put in a full hard day of work in the hot sun, each had a good deal of sweat and dirt to wash off. Alex was the cleanest, having enjoyed a late afternoon skinny dip with his customer Mark. He had just soaped up his chest and had begun washing his cock when he noticed the familiar stirrings of the beginnings of an erection. Alex looked around to his team to see if anyone had noticed and found them all engrossed in their own showering. Until Steve turned around to rinse off his back-that’s when he saw that Steve was sporting a rock hard cock. Seeing Steve in such a state sent Alex’s semi into full throttle ahead towards hard on.

Alex looked away from Steve and noticed Rob standing across from him, soaping his cock for an unusually long time resulting in yet another hard on in the room. Turning to his side, he saw that his other two guys, Cody and Brandon were hard as well. Rob had continued soaping his cock until it was fully hard and was now openly masturbating. Cody, Brandon and Steve were all kind of ignoring their cocks and at the same time darting their eyes from Rob to Alex trying the gauge the bosses reaction. The realization came over Alex that his entire crew was naked in the shower room and all sporting hard ons and one of his guys was obviously jacking off.

Alex found himself fully aroused at this realization and brushed his hand down his cock a few times, not really jacking but definitely handling his hard cock. It seemed as this was the opening the other three guys needed and soon all four of his crew were jacking off. Alex had to admit that the scene in front of him turned him on and he found himself stepping closer to the center of the room and blatantly jacking his cock. He looked from man to man and noticed the differences in the way each man handled their own cock as well as the fact that all of them were openly watching their friends and co workers pleasure themselves.

Rob had been at it the longest and was the first to blow his load on the floor of the shower. The first spurt of Robs cock was all Cody needed to push him over the edge and he was soon adding his load to the shower floor. Alex was next, followed by Steve and then Brandon. All five guys had now gotten off and gone back to showering in silence.

Rob broke the ice by saying “I guess my management professor would refer to this afternoon as a team building exercise.”

All five guys busted out in laughter as the tension was released. They finished showering, got dressed and went their separate ways until tomorrow. As Alex was locking up the building, he glanced in the direction of the showers and thought about the fact that he had skinny dipped with a client and then jacked off with his entire crew this afternoon. He had definitely been having some new experiences lately and he really wasn’t sure what they all meant. But that was okay with him. He left the shop feeling really good.

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Alex, Cody and Steve were still showering when the other crew arrived back at the shop. Both Rob and Brandon were in their second year of working for Alex.

Rob is 22 years old and had just graduated college in May. He was a blond and tan Florida boy through and through, having been born and raised in Central Florida.

Brandon is a transplant to Florida, having come from the northeast. With darker brown hair, a trimmed beard and dark hairy chest, he truly looked the part of the lumberjack of the group. He had just turned 25 and was living his new life in Florida.

Rob and Brandon had each grabbed a beer for themselves as well as grabbing three more for Alex, Cody and Steve. The walked naked into the shower room and joined the rest of the team.

There was lots of laughter and joking between the guys as they washed off the dirt and sweat of another day of landscaping in the hot Florida sun. Today was a little different in that it had turned into an extended amount of time in the showers for the first three guys as well as being one of the less common occasions when all five guys were showering together.

Alex genuinely liked the guys that worked for him and was glad that they all seemed to get along with one another. This gave him a great amount of flexibility in scheduling as he didn’t have to worry about who was paired together to complete an assignment-he could just schedule the best team for the job at hand. Looking from one guy to the next, he had to admit that he had a pretty good looking team of guys. It definitely seemed like they had gotten closer as a team once they had all started taking advantage of this shower room at the end of the day.

All five guys had finished off their beers and were now focused on completing their showers. Having put in a full hard day of work in the hot sun, each had a good deal of sweat and dirt to wash off. Alex was the cleanest, having enjoyed a late afternoon skinny dip with his customer Mark. He had just soaped up his chest and had begun washing his cock when he noticed the familiar stirrings of the beginnings of an erection. Alex looked around to his team to see if anyone had noticed and found them all engrossed in their own showering. Until Steve turned around to rinse off his back-that’s when he saw that Steve was sporting a rock hard cock. Seeing Steve in such a state sent Alex’s semi into full throttle ahead towards hard on.

Alex looked away from Steve and noticed Rob standing across from him, soaping his cock for an unusually long time resulting in yet another hard on in the room. Turning to his side, he saw that his other two guys, Cody and Brandon were hard as well. Rob had continued soaping his cock until it was fully hard and was now openly masturbating. Cody, Brandon and Steve were all kind of ignoring their cocks and at the same time darting their eyes from Rob to Alex trying the gauge the bosses reaction. The realization came over Alex that his entire crew was naked in the shower room and all sporting hard ons and one of his guys was obviously jacking off.

Alex found himself fully aroused at this realization and brushed his hand down his cock a few times, not really jacking but definitely handling his hard cock. It seemed as this was the opening the other three guys needed and soon all four of his crew were jacking off. Alex had to admit that the scene in front of him turned him on and he found himself stepping closer to the center of the room and blatantly jacking his cock. He looked from man to man and noticed the differences in the way each man handled their own cock as well as the fact that all of them were openly watching their friends and co workers pleasure themselves.

Rob had been at it the longest and was the first to blow his load on the floor of the shower. The first spurt of Robs cock was all Cody needed to push him over the edge and he was soon adding his load to the shower floor. Alex was next, followed by Steve and then Brandon. All five guys had now gotten off and gone back to showering in silence.

Rob broke the ice by saying “I guess my management professor would refer to this afternoon as a team building exercise.”

All five guys busted out in laughter as the tension was released. They finished showering, got dressed and went their separate ways until tomorrow. As Alex was locking up the building, he glanced in the direction of the showers and thought about the fact that he had skinny dipped with a client and then jacked off with his entire crew this afternoon. He had definitely been having some new experiences lately and he really wasn’t sure what they all meant. But that was okay with him. He left the shop feeling really good.

Very hot team building exercise...