Jr2222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Robben's personal page

Found this guy, I think it's safe to say he's frauding his size by some amount considering how weird the angles of the measurement/comparison pics are
but the question is how much is he frauding? Those seem like pretty ridiculously big numbers even by frauding standards but I don't know all the tricks to frauding yet.

Hopefully somebody knowledgeable can give me the rundown about it?

Reactions: canadian

Jr2222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shot #10, where is fairly certain the ruler is at the base, shows about 21 cm, which is 8.25" ... not unreasonable. But I'd say his hands are pretty small, too, which makes the cock look larger. Just my 2-cents worth!
I would agree with that, the first time I saw it I did immediately think it looked somewhere around 8 inches
He claims to be 6'5" I believe, and this is completely unscientific but just looking at his proportions he doesn't look that tall to me, obviously he could be. To me it seems like he's claiming a taller height than he is to match his claim of a bigger dick than he has.

Is it just me or is there something off about the base of his dick? it's like, on the base of my dick where mine stops, on him it looks like it keeps going. I don't really know what I'm trying to say there. I'm not claiming that to be photo editing or anything just a weird physical thing maybe

DarkoRabbit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't analyzed his pix that closely and have no idea where his real dick ends -- but the horizontal line fairly low down separating 2 areas of light and dark is odd, and makes me think it either doesn't extend far beyond that point or that the rest of his junk might be harder to match to the fake part.

Reactions: canadian and Jr2222

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking at the pics with the ruler his head is showing to be about 4 inches 10cm long!....impressive :p
Exactly, he just measure the air with his ruler and play with perspective.
If he had his ruler on top, his head would be way smaller and so hes no way near 28cm .