1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stick her finger in my ass while I am riding her or while shes blowing me? Sometimes I will finger her asshole and it drives her crazy and sometimes she stops me. I sometimes stick a vibrating dildo in my ass while I masturbate and it feels awesome so I think it would feel good for her to play around back there while we are having sex. I will be on top of her and she will grab my ass and I will angle it around kinda hinting at it, but she will never do it. She is very conservative so I can't just come out and ask her. Any suggestions?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If she's very conservative, maybe she would feel more comfortable using an anal toy instead of her finger. Maybe if you bought one and asked her to use it, then she'd feel more comfortable.

Well you could also guide her hand back there and as she gets a little more comfortable with her hand and fingers being there maybe she will explore a little bit. Also make sure to react like you love it when she has her hand there. Do not say hey stick your finger in my ass. That may be a bit forward just kind of place her fingers near there and maybe move around a bit so her fingers graze behind and underneath your scrotum and you should be good to go before too long. She will probally even ask you if you like it of course tell her yes. She may be conservative and it may be that she does not want to risk offending you at first. If you are intuitive and pay attention to how she responds to your subtle suggestion you should both be able to find a way to make it happen while maintaining comfort for both of you.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if she's too conservative for you to TALK to her about it, then she's certainly going to be too conservative to come to the conclusion on her own. just ask her...if she likes it when you do it, she might be open to doing it in her own turn. and it's better to be open and honest about these things than try to hint around or manipulate the other person into it, or repressing your own desires and growing resentful.

Vainglorious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, it's your wife, FUCKING ASK HER.

i agree. you have to say something at some point, but if she says no-end-of-story-that's-it-not-doing-it, you might have to resign yourself to it and be nice. i would love love love my current boyfriend to fuck me in the ass, but the ways i have brought it up to hint that i like it haven't resulted in any interest on his part, and i'm not about to say 'hey sweetheart, i loved the anal sex i had with Tom, Dick, and Harry and i'd love it if you did it to me' if it's already obvious the thought doesn't turn him on. have you told her you do it to yourself? have you ever let her see you do it to yourself? have you explained to her that in your case it has everything to do with a woman pleasing you? she might be anxious about it because she might not understand that it has very little to do with The Gay.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't stick my fingers up anyone's arse.
it grosses me out.
especially with long nails.
my arse is cool but anyone else's is ew.

no amount of whining from a partner would change this.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
still grosses me out but it might work.

bloke arse is even worse than bloke feet.

heyyyy!....I am a man, and I have nice feet...and they smell great...lol

what is it with this finger in the ass stuff...I never want a woman to touch inside my cheeks anytime...she can squeeze them when we're having sex, but she can not go inside the cheeks...

my question is: What is the turn-on by having a figure up your butt (for a man?)?
This is another thing can not really figure out

Last edited:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So a rim & toe job is out of the question?

What about blokes who floss? :smile:

why would anyone floss their asshole? :p

what is it with this finger in the ass stuff...I never want a woman to touch inside my cheeks anytime...she can squeeze them when we're having sex, but she can not go inside the cheeks...

my question is: What is the turn-on by having a figure up your butt (for a man?)?
This is another thing can not really figure out

i'm not really into it either...but it's a very nerve sensitive area and stimulating the prostate is supposed to feel amazing to some guys. so i can understand it, even if it's not my thing. live and let live, i say. everyone's into their own stuff. ;)

o0hfeelsgo0d

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this always works for my and my gf.....when shes giving me head and it starts feeling good and shes into it.....i grab her hand and set it inbetween my asshole and balls ....if she pulls away then ill lick her fingers and put her hand back then she finally gets the hint and starts rubbng my asshole and playin with it lick it

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ask. Talk about it....I think that if you bring it up jokingly is probably the best way.

Worked for me :smile:

Having tried it, I can say that it's not really my thing. I spent most of the time worried that she was secretly worried about where her finger was and what she was doing to my cock felt a lot better than what was going on further south.

But it was definitely fun to try and I'm glad I asked.