How Do I Stretch My Frenulum?

bigmuscles_averagecock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys, I am hoping someone on here has some advice, anecdotal or medical, on how to stretch my frenulum. I'm pretty sure I have frenulum breve (a short frenulum that prevents my foreskin from sliding behind my cockhead when i get erect) and not phimosis. Does just tugging on it stretch it? If so, how do you stretch it? Is there some cream that helps?

Thanks for your advice.

D

deleted20132

So, you can retract your foreskin all the way down your shaft, but frenulum doesnt let it go too far down?
try to stretch it when you're showering, in hot water (dont burn yourself!)
or frenuloplasty.. but dont cut the foreskin!

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bigmuscles_averagecock said:
Hey guys, I am hoping someone on here has some advice, anecdotal or medical, on how to stretch my frenulum. I'm pretty sure I have frenulum breve (a short frenulum that prevents my foreskin from sliding behind my cockhead when i get erect) and not phimosis. Does just tugging on it stretch it? If so, how do you stretch it? Is there some cream that helps?

Thanks for your advice.

I had the same problem... I was running around scared shitless there was something worse... in the end it was the same thing, short frenulum.

I used the second stretch in the other thread - it took a little while, but the give does come.

Using a steroid ointment does wonders... but for no longer than 2 weeks as it can ulcer. Not exactly a place one wants one of those.

tyson42

Just Browsing
Media
you have got to slowly stretch it over time. Don't rush it. Stretch it down when ou masterbate and it should slowly stretch

titanicteen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not sure if this is the same thing but when i was a kid i couldn't pull my foreskin back, i used peroxide on a qtip and hot(not burning) water and slowly pulled down, took a few months

lickm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks for your advice.

I had the same problem, tried all sorts of stretching techniques, nothing worked. I finally decided to cut it with a nail clip. didn't hurt that bad and now I can pull the foreskin back without any problems or pain...