How do you pee?

How do you pee?

• Total voters

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It depends entirely on the type of toilet.

With an Asian squatter, you're well advised to take your pants off completely and hang them on the nail on the wall to avoid getting them wet in the puddle on the floor.

With a urinal, I generally just pull put my dick (over the waistband) because my underwear lacks a fly. BTW - I now think a fly on underwear is a useless complication - just tuck the waistband below your junk - easy.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It really depends on what I'm wearing. And usually I have to pee pretty badly so I just quickly pull my penis and balls out over the waistband of my underwear after unzipping.

Do you tend to hold your pee in a lot?

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
I don't like bathrooms. The only bathroom I can spend any amount of time in is my own and that's because I have to do so in order to shower, fix my hair, shave etc. So when I'm out and about and I have to use a public restroom, it's like an episode of 24 in my head where I'm taking inventory of whether or not there's soap in the dispenser, whether it's paper towels from a roll or an air dryer on the wall before I make it to the receptacle. I avoid stalls like grim death so it's always a direct march to a urinal. Once I'm there, I pull my penis and my balls over the top of the band of my underwear, do my business, squeeze my balls (it's gross when there's still pee in your shaft and you don't realize it until you're walking out), put it away, wash my hands and gtfo. I just realized I usually hold my breath too. I can execute the entire operation in less than two minutes assuming there are no complications (i.e. having to wait for a urinal, sink malfunction etc.)

JSZ​

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to carry moist hand wipes, removing the need to worry about the state of sinks, paper dispensers etc. It's a practice I thoroughly recommend. Even if a small amount of your own pee gets on your hands, it shouldn't be that big a deal as the urine of a healthy person is sterile.

littlepants

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually don't wear underwear with a fly so its more convenient and comfortable to unbutton, unzip, and flop it all out. However, if the situation would be awkward (ex. if it would seem like im trying to show off my dick) i just unzip and pull the cock out.

Reactions: Padad7

CommandoInTheBuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I do most of the but it depends.
If I'm at home I sit. If I don't sit, I pull up my shorts and pee through the leg hole.
When I'm out then I zip down and either pull my penis over the waistband of my underwear or out through one of the leg holes, but its just the shaft, no balls.
If I'm out and really have to go but I can't wash my hands first (no soap), I pull down my pants and underwear and kinda manipulate my penis with my underwear's waistband to aim.