How do you release?

The only reason Id pull out was if I didnt have a condom an because of past situations I have serious fears about getting a girl prego an I dont want kids. Otherwise go balls deep an blo. Its the best feeling.
 
It depends. Sometime it is very exciting to plunge deeper. At times it is nice to relax a bit and retract some to also feel the ejaculation. So it just depends on the mood we have developed during the encounter.

Life is so much fun so enjoy the experience.
 
Usually get as deep as I can, but occasionally it's nice to keep on fucking all the way through your cum, especially if she's not quite there herself. That way I can stay hard until she's had hers.
 
Go deep if I want to finish and keep thrusting if I want to stay heavy and continue intercourse. It normally depends on if she have cum yet.
 
I never understand pulling out either. To me its like youre masterbating, which defeats sex with a partner.

If I have a trusted partner that I don't use a condom with I pull out and blow it. Even on the pill I would rather not blast millions and millions of sperm in her.

Not wanting kids at the moment.
 
I like to push in and not move so I, and my partner, can feel it pulse a few times, then I start to slowly slide in and out again as it keeps shooting.
 
guys pull out to avoid fertilization. Whether or not it works, is up to chance.

Anyway, I quicken my pace 10 fold, when I'm ready to come. And then one deep thrust and I shoot. My gf, always grabs my dick with her puss, and I hate it, because it makes my spasm uncontrollably and she cracks up. After I cum, I'm hypersensitive, being touched anywhere makes me squirm, takes a good 3mins and a piss to bring me back to earth.
 
I either plunge deep inside and let go or pull out and unload all over her?

See, I've never understood the reasoning for pulling out and shooting all over her. Once I'm in her I'm in for the duration - unless we're changing positions. And once I'm ready to cum, I'm NOT pulling out. Maybe you can tell me what this does for you? I'm really curious because its something I have never done (on purpose) so I don't quite get the draw.


Simba

I never understand pulling out either. To me its like youre masterbating, which defeats sex with a partner.

I imagine it's the influence of porn. Mimicking what one sees, trying to imitate one's hero-worshipped porn star.

Or an inclination to decorate.

:biggrin:
 
*dies at the picture posted above*...


Do men naturally cum more standing up? If not, how many people have noticed they cum more standing up?? I defintely do.
 
See, I've never understood the reasoning for pulling out and shooting all over her. Once I'm in her I'm in for the duration - unless we're changing positions. And once I'm ready to cum, I'm NOT pulling out. Maybe you can tell me what this does for you? I'm really curious because its something I have never done (on purpose) so I don't quite get the draw.


Simba

I'll help with this. I love to pull out and cum. Why? Because I llike to watch myself cum and to let my partner know what they do to me. A friend of mine likes to cum inside (of his condom) and then drain the condom into his mouth eating his own cum.........HOT, huh?
 
When I know I'm going to cum I go as deep as I can go, hold it there for as long as possible before finally shooting my load so she can feel every rhythmic contraction of my ejaculation. My wife loves the feeling of a deep penetrative fuck and invariably grips my cock as hard as she can with her pussy muscles as I shoot my load deep inside her.