how do you sleep

singer845: NAKED IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!

when u get a boner at night, if you root around alot, it stimulates ur cock head even more!

jaime: I am not suprised that no one has admitted to wearing pajamas to bed. Other than in the movies or in the hospital, I don't know of anyone who wears pajamas. I received some for the last two Christmases. They are still in their packages (in case I ever have to stay in the hospital). I agree with the previous message. Naked is the most comfortable way to sleep.

TragicWhiteKnight: I've got to stick up for the old Pajama Game. There's no better apparel to wear allowing you to lounge around your room goofing off instead of going to bed, making it quick and simple receive visitors (or wander into other people's rooms for late night chit-chats).

And, more importantly, PJs help keep my mind off sex; I normally start off all dressed up in bed, but then cast off my clothes as I get hornier and hornier - PJs act as a nice sexual straightjacket to stop me spending the night humping my duvet, pillow, mattress...(thank goodness I don't take a teddy to bed).

In short, it's not bananas to wear pajamas. And that's the way it is.

bigvarsity: Man nude is my only way to sleep, my friends know it and i don't care who esle does. After a nice hott shower the bed feels so good against my body. And I'm horny 24/7 so it doesn't matter. But yea don't knock it until you try it thats one of my mottos

joe22xxx: Since I was a kid, I tried to sleep in pajamas or briefs & a tee-shirt, but they always come off during the night, so I've just given up & sleep naked. It feels so nice.

Reactions: OKCLane

man-ya: when i go to sleep naked i cant control my penis it stays hard and i cant sleep

horny7ft: Naked is the only way to go the clothes thing is to confining :)

prepstudinsc: Naked is the best way to sleep. I get all bunched up iif I wear anything. Pajamas or boxers and a tshirt are ok if it's really cold, but 99% of the time, it's nothing at all.

Allan Lapointe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Been sleeping nude for decades. Why hide it? Why wear pjs or whatever if there's others in the house or you are visiting? I know I sleep much better nude so why would I not want others to find that out for themselves? Everyone in the house sleeps nude because they have seen me do so. I wish I tried sleeping nude years earlier