How does it feels like to have a long and thick penis when masturbating ?

Dave17011

Just Browsing
Media
I am about to ask a question I had always wondered but I fear if I did ask it, it will only make me want to kill myself.

I have a small penis, like a fucking joke, like it might as well not exist.
It’s 5 inches when fully erect [when I am really turned on] and not a single millimeter more.

I am so embarrassed and I hate myself for the length that I am.

I sometimes want to close my eyes and imagine stroking my imagined long penis.

I could only imagine having the ability to feel every single inch of yourself when you run your fingers down on your long pole….every inch of sensual touch…excitement…God…

I saw videos of people with a long cock jerking off and it is such a powerful scene to me.

I will never know that feeling, because I am born the inferior way that I am.

Please, to the nice people here, please share with me the joy that I will never have, just so that I may at least…imagine in the correct details.

So, here goes the question, for those of you that have a long and thick penis, how does it feel like to masturbate yourself, please give me details…spare the short guy some joy please.

These are the videos of my sad case:

Gdshaf's Videos

Gdshaf's Videos

Gdshaf's Videos

Remember to not let these sad videos distract you and share the joy of your experience with me :)

I want details :)

Last edited:

HungLAChef

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would suspect the same as when you stroke - there is just more for me to stroke. I think you are being to hard on yourself. I love the legs in the video, nice, big, and strong...your pubes made me so hard. If ever in Los Angeles, let's get together and stroke one another...maybe more.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I am about to ask a question I had always wondered but I fear if I did ask it, it will only make me want to kill myself.

I have a small penis, like a fucking joke, like it might as well not exist.
It’s 5 inches when fully erect [when I am really turned on] and not a single millimeter more.

I am so embarrassed and I hate myself for the length that I am.

I sometimes want to close my eyes and imagine stroking my imagined long penis.

I do not really notice it at all since I am a shower girth wise there for it does not feel any different for me.Wait, unless I get some shrinkage when it's very cold outside.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Dave...a 5 incher is not a bad size cock. at all...probably more men have that size than the bigger sizes.

I have a 6 incher, and one little inch more is not much of a
difference when it comes to jerking. I know, for I can still
remember when I was a 5 incher.
I will never know what a 7, 8, or 9 incher feels like either....but,
I don't let it get me down....mine works and that is all that counts!

Btw...the smaller the better you can enjoy full deepthroat, down
to the pubes...bjs......nothing better...:biggrin:

If you want to know how a big one feels, find a JO bud with a big one and enjoy! :yup:

Last edited:

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
5 is average, nothing to be ashamed of.

Sure a big penis is nice to have but i dont think it is as great as you think. I'm not sure if 7.5" counts as long but i consider myself to be rather thick and I like to think my penis is long.

For me, it hasnt changed anything in life having a big penis except more confidence i guess as women cant tell what im packing when im wearing pants (unless they are tight or im going commando) as well as the fact im a virgin so no one else has seen it lol. 5 inches is definately acceptable, I doubt many women would care what size penis you have unless its really small like 2 or 3 inches.

Anyway not trying to brag or anything just trying to let you know that what you have is fine and as long as you know how to use it women will still love it lol.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Indeed - 5 inch is very much in the average range. If you think about it - the difference between a 5 inch and a 7 inch penis (which is definitely big) is, well, just 2 inches. Really doesn't make the world of difference it is hyped too...

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Stop moaning and do something about your size problem!
This thread is a good place to start:
http://www.lpsg.org/penis-enlargement/

As someone who made his penis much longer from 6.5" - 8"+ EL, I can tell you that it still doesn't feel huge when I masterbate, I think that many men have size issues (in the mind) whatever their size.
However the reality is different, compared with my natural size, now my hand can barely wrap all the way around the shaft and it is long enough to masturbate with 2 hands.

I have recently been using a vacuum pump to enlarge my penis further and I can tell you that it is one way to find out for yourself how a bigger, thicker penis feels. Shortly after a pumping session, the penis temporarily retains a noticeable increase in hardness and size (especially girth), my fingers only just touch when I am masturbating and this different feeling is a huge turn on. After a few weeks I noticed a permanent increase in girth.

I recommend that you start PE (penis enlargement exercises) if you aren't happy with what you've got, an extra inch or so will help with your self esteem.

Dave17011

Just Browsing
Media
I would suspect the same as when you stroke - there is just more for me to stroke. I think you are being to hard on yourself. I love the legs in the video, nice, big, and strong...your pubes made me so hard. If ever in Los Angeles, let's get together and stroke one another...maybe more.

Maybe more...that would be very nice...
Call it a curse or call it a blessing, being just 161cm [5"3], my body tend towards bulk.
I am naturally stocky.
I weight train but I barely train my legs, if ever, yet from birth they look as you have describe.
People always thought I could run real fast because of my legs though they soon realize it's just the "look" of it.
I never had to train for the size of my legs or the roundness of my butt.

BUT

I can tell you this.
I am WILLING to give these up...for a penis like yours...
It's absolutely beautiful.

pcghabsy said:
Indeed - 5 inch is very much in the average range. If you think about it - the difference between a 5 inch and a 7 inch penis (which is definitely big) is, well, just 2 inches. Really doesn't make the world of difference it is hyped too...
I understand your intention.
But I think you also understand how much those few inches mean :)
You are of good will, I appreciate but I think you understand my feelings.

aussie123 said:
Sure a big penis is nice to have but i dont think it is as great as you think. I'm not sure if 7.5" counts as long but i consider myself to be rather thick and I like to think my penis is long.

For me, it hasnt changed anything in life having a big penis except more confidence i guess as women cant tell what im packing when im wearing pants (unless they are tight or im going commando) as well as the fact im a virgin so no one else has seen it lol. 5 inches is definately acceptable, I doubt many women would care what size penis you have unless its really small like 2 or 3 inches.

Anyway not trying to brag or anything just trying to let you know that what you have is fine and as long as you know how to use it women will still love it lol.
7.5" ! I would DIE for that.
And you have thickness too ?
HOW ARE YOU STILL A VIRGIN!?
After this advert of yours, you will have girl begging for you.
I envy you. I do...so much.
Please share with me how it feels to have the cum flow out of your long tube.

silvertriumph2 said:
Dave...a 5 incher is not a bad size cock. at all...probably more men have that size than the bigger sizes.

I have a 6 incher, and one little inch more is not much of a
difference when it comes to jerking. I know, for I can still
remember when I was a 5 incher.
I will never know what a 7, 8, or 9 incher feels like either....but,
I don't let it get me down....mine works and that is all that counts!

Btw...the smaller the better you can enjoy full deepthroat, down
to the pubes...bjs......nothing better...

If you want to know how a big one feels, find a JO bud with a big one and enjoy!
To you and pcghabsy, I simply find it hard to believe that 5 inch is the average.
I mean...no one have my luck...atleast it feels that way.
You would never understand nor do I expect you to...I just wish I am more like you...
I do have people deep throat me before yes, but I would imagine with the length that the average people in this forum have....every inch is like a little more high...like a battery connected in series...the power builts and the penis tents up...the strength and the hardness...gosh I wonder how that man feels....I wish I am him...

I will look into what you are suggesting dongalong :)

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I watched your video and it looked like you're using two fingers when you masturbate. I've masturbated and used two hands with a little bit of room for moving up and down. I have small hands however. It's a hot feeling...my entire body starts squirming and it's like I'm being dominated by this large pole jutting out of the middle of my body. It's hot to imagine somebody watching me and getting into the visual of a big cock and two whole hands on it.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's the nut (cum) that you get from your own cock that counts, and that's the same for all sizes....however the turn on and the difference is IF you're jacking off someone else's huge cock (and that is noticeable to your feelings of sexual awareness) and that has nothing to do with the size of YOUR cock because you'll get really turned on touching his.....and if someone looks at your cock and asks "who are you going to please with that?" just answer "ME!!!" and be done with it!!!

B_Glib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It feels just like masturbation.
Astounding scientific revelation right there.
If anything you get the same amount of pleasure for more work, as you cannot stimulate it all at once.

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I masturbate my enormous dick, I often use both hands to get him off with room to spare. When my huge dick expands in my hands while jacking, I feel it's heaviness and thickness, and often I can feel the blood pulsing through my big veins which arouses me even more! And when my dick explodes a nut, my cum load spurts thick globs onto my hairy chest... It's a powerful feeling -

Sometimes when I see my own posted dick photos here I get all horny and aroused by them too, then I look down a take a handful of my huge dick and feel it growing larger and harder in my hands - it's an exciting thrill... I enjoy possessing a monster dick that others can admire; and some who can become aroused by too!... I kinda like that effect, that's why I've shared my big dick photos here on LPSG.

Dave17011

Just Browsing
Media
I watched your video and it looked like you're using two fingers when you masturbate. I've masturbated and used two hands with a little bit of room for moving up and down. I have small hands however. It's a hot feeling...my entire body starts squirming and it's like I'm being dominated by this large pole jutting out of the middle of my body. It's hot to imagine somebody watching me and getting into the visual of a big cock and two whole hands on it.

That is unfortunate all my dick have space for :(
Wow...but I LOVE your description of your own masturbating experience....
Thank you for sharing...it's what I imagines....as you said "dominated by this large pole jutting out of the middle of my body.", wow, what beautiful imagery....

Thank you yoursgetsmine for your volt of confidence in me, I do agree with you the feeling of jerking off someone else's HUGE cock is so hot to me...

Glib said:
If anything you get the same amount of pleasure for more work, as you cannot stimulate it all at once.
Wow...can you image you are so huge you can have multiple people holding a piece of you ?....wow.....the feeling.....the feeling...

I wish I could jerk yours off tdnet, I love that you get turn on by your own cock...I never thought in the way you have described here.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jerking is jerking. You're perfectly fine, dude. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Agree with the above - I wish I had the precum flow that you have and the nut shot was great. Enjoy what you have - whether the cock is large or small it is that orgasm sensation we get in our balls and groin as it shoots out that keeps us wanting to do it again and again and again.......

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media

If you died for it you wouldnt get to use it lol :tongue: Yeh im 6.3" girth.

Seriously though its not that much of a big deal, it hasnt changed my life at all except that my clothing choices are sometimes effected due to not wanting an obvious bulge and i have more confidence. thats it so far.

Yeh im still a virgin, mainly by choice as I havent really found someone i want to have sex with that was interested in me yet but penis size cant help me get laid when they cant see it and im wearing loose pants lol.

What you have is fine man. Some women hate big dicks.

Ummm it feels good lol, just like for anyone else that masturbates lol.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media

Yeah having a longer dick is not a guaranteed to get laid.

At lest it does not guarantee me at all.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
That was actually very funny...thanks :rolleyes:

haha how come? im being serious lol. gotta make sure underwear has enough room and I cant wear tight jeans unless i want to be very very uncomfortable all night, although jeans are never comfortable unless they are rly baggy, especially when you sit down always crushs my package lol :mad: