How I Feel About My Mans Cock

D

deleted959787

Your cock is phallic greatness. It is proportional and not too veiny. It’s particular and unique as it needs attention and extreme care to rise and be seen. An honest touch will provoke it. It feels soft when i touch it with your hands and velour like when it’s in my mouth and deep in my throat

From soft to hard your cock is a perfect fit for my hands mouth pussy and my sweet ass.

The pleasure potential of your erect cock makes my body respond, my throat tighten and my clit tingle as I anticipate what your erect cock is capable of. How it will feel when I take it in my hands brush it against my skin swallow it whole slip it inside my warm and tight wet pussy. So many thoughts, visuals, sensory imaginings and memories pass through my mind in seconds when I look at your perfect cock.
You wear your erection in a sexy manner , you are proud and confident without being arrogant which makes you that much more sexier and makes me giggle and blush a little because I know that soon I will be enjoying it at full capacity.

The roundness tightness and shininess of the head of your cock is immaculate and Inviting. It arouses me in multiple ways watching you and hearing you enjoy my lips mouth and tongue suck on it gently and fiercely to induce greater pleasure.
Your cock stands tall and perfect and simply the thought of it increases my wetness and desire for it.
To worship your cock is ultimately my greatest pleasure and I pride myself doing masterfully. I crave it ....always!

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let me keep it honest with you with this story....A straight friend of mine were chatting one night about male sexual encounters as opposed to female sexual encounters. My friend had mentioned that he had heard that gay guys can give the best blowjobs as opposed to females. I responded with this...more than likely they can because guys can perform oral sex on another guy the way he would want it performed on him and therefore...he knows what areas or spot to focus on to get that sexual sensation or reaction from the guy that is the recipient. I also told him that with me..I love performing oral sex on a guy because I am in full control of the situation at hand and I have this technique that I refer to as "My deluxe special" and I always know when I got control over the recipient when they start moaning and gyrating their hips and then I look up at their face and when I see their eyes roll back and their mouths partially opens up...I know I got him right where I want him..and I love it!!!...well...needless to say..this guy got real quiet and just stared at me and his face turned red...I looked down at his crotch area and he had gotten pretty aroused...I just winked at him and smiled...lol

D

deleted969111

Your cock is phallic greatness. It is proportional and not too veiny. It’s particular and unique as it needs attention and extreme care to rise and be seen. An honest touch will provoke it. It feels soft when i touch it with your hands and velour like when it’s in my mouth and deep in my throat

From soft to hard your cock is a perfect fit for my hands mouth pussy and my sweet ass.

The pleasure potential of your erect cock makes my body respond, my throat tighten and my clit tingle as I anticipate what your erect cock is capable of. How it will feel when I take it in my hands brush it against my skin swallow it whole slip it inside my warm and tight wet pussy. So many thoughts, visuals, sensory imaginings and memories pass through my mind in seconds when I look at your perfect cock.
You wear your erection in a sexy manner , you are proud and confident without being arrogant which makes you that much more sexier and makes me giggle and blush a little because I know that soon I will be enjoying it at full capacity.

The roundness tightness and shininess of the head of your cock is immaculate and Inviting. It arouses me in multiple ways watching you and hearing you enjoy my lips mouth and tongue suck on it gently and fiercely to induce greater pleasure.
Your cock stands tall and perfect and simply the thought of it increases my wetness and desire for it.
To worship your cock is ultimately my greatest pleasure and I pride myself doing masterfully. I crave it ....always!

wow. Cock worship is so sexy. Do
You have any good pics of you worshipping ?