Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you :)
Long story concerning the restricted albums and pics. I’ve followed you which will give you access to them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking and sharing them :)
Thanks for the access, with just a quick glance I can see there's plenty to enjoy there. I'll give them the attention they deserve a little later..:cool:
No need to tell the long story about restricting viewing, I know not everyone is respectful on here.

D

deleted959787

Until now, I wasn't sure if I cared for poetry; but this is brilliant. I'm sure with this (and your pics) you've caused the appreciation of more than a few other cocks as well.
Thank you for the kind words :)
I’m flattered

Reactions: Gj816

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many (pics) in my albums
Have a look
Your albums are blank when I visit your page. I’m a sad panda.
I click 'like' and comment on photos that are there and assume others have been deleted, it's mainly because I've never made any of my own photos restricted viewing. I have a tendency to forget to click 'follow'.
You're followed by me now cocksluttobe ;) Nice work on your eloquent, impassioned opening post.

Reactions: deleted959787
D

deleted959787

I click 'like' and comment on photos that are there and assume others have been deleted, it's mainly because I've never made any of my own photos restricted viewing. I have a tendency to forget to click 'follow'.
You're followed by me now cocksluttobe ;) Nice work on your eloquent, impassioned opening post.
Thank you :)
Long story concerning the restricted albums and pics. I’ve followed you which will give you access to them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking and sharing them :)

Reactions: Yorkie