How important is female body shape to you?

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have two distinct tastes for girls. Sure, I can make an exception, I guess, but I prefer either thick girls (and I hate when people think that somehow means fat or something; it just means they have enough skin on their bones in the right places) or slim, toned girls. It's usually the first, though...most of the time, they have the best booties. I love my big booties. :wink::smile:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It is very important, female curves are extremely pleasurable to look at and caress.

I don't find women with masculine shapes or obese deformed shapes very attractive at all.

Make'nItLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to sound shallow, but the physical appearance of a women's body is very important to me. I am very attracted to slim and athletic body type.

Ladies, would like to twist this question around a bit to ask how important is your body type to you? I know that my wife feels a lot better about herself when she is in shape. She knows that her being in shape is something that I desire of her. In turn, when she exercises and manages her weight, she feels better about herself and feel much healthier overall (has more energy, does not feel tired, etc).

Now, she knows that I love her no matter what but there is a stronger desire of each other when we are "in shape". I guess there is something about grabbing ahold of a fit and muscular physic that is a real turn-on!!

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Of course a female's body shape is important to straight men and we all have our preferences: mine happens to be for petite, slim, athletic women. But if I'm really attracted to someone for other reasons then I'm not going to walk away from what could be (and indeed has been) a pleasant experience.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I think I'm really shallow, so I would say very important. I've realised I like really skinny girls as well as curvy girls. I don't like it when a girl has a slim build but is chunky, It dosn't look as good. There's a mate of mine, she's really big for a girl and she says she's fat but she's not, she has the most amazing hips.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am like the famous art connoisseur: "I know what I like."

As for myself, I always say: "A man has to have looks or money, now you know what kind of trouble I'm in."

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Money has nothing to do with anything. So, that is total bullshit,

I respectfully disagree. Money has plenty to do with lots of things, including relationships. It may be true that money does not buy happiness, but lack of money can certainly cause unhappiness.

and any woman who actually cares about something like that is rather disgusting in my eyes.

Why is it disgusting to care about money, but not disgusting to care about how big someone's tits are, or [blasphemy]how big someone's penis is[/blasphemy]? Breast and penis size are to some extent, genetic - the possessor of large breasts or a large penis didn't do anything to earn them. Of course, some people with money inherit it or luck into it (right place/right time), but many others have money due to hard work, intelligence or talent. In other words, money is awarded on merit a lot more often than big boobs or big dicks are.

uvebeenwarned

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not at all. Initial physical attraction to a person draws you in. It happens to everyone, and does not mean you are shallow. I doubt anyone here would try to catch the eye of a woman they thought was unattractive just to see if they were nice or smart or whatever you know?
If you were trying to get with a woman despite a lame personality just because she was hot, then yeah, that might make you shallow.

AS IMPORTANT AS MALE BODY SHAPE IS: IT'S GOT TO TURN ME ON! ENJOY LIFE AND BE CURIOUS. :confused:

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shape is very important.

For one I like shapely women. Women with hour glass frames, big breast, wide hips, and round asses. Real Skinny girls dont do much for me honestly. She dont have to have all things I listed above, but must have one of them, ass,or tits.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The female body shape is the most important thing to me. A pretty face, great personality blah blah blah. Those are all fantastic to have. But a girl with the right hips and ass will always have my heart. I can't control it and I can't fight it. There's something about the female bottom when properly curved that just sucks me in.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must second Rob, money might be the only thing more important than fame when it comes to getting women. Not all women, of course, but we're not talking about being attractive to all women. Nothing is quite that powerful. Looks come in a distant third to both money and fame, if that, as they may also trail power, personality, and ability to play guitar.

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
Call me shallow, but I don't think I could be with a fat chick. I don't need a girl to be model thin, but I associate obesity/being overweight with being lazy. I understand some people have metabolic issues to deal with, but it's just the way I am.

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally for me, I don't like skinny girls. I'd be afraid I'd break 'em. I like a girl with hips. I also like girls with booty-comes from being a hip hop dancer. Looks really don't matter to me. But I do notice a woman's mouth-I love mouths.
For me though, the most important thing I look for in a girl is one who can keep up with me physically and intellectually. I don't like those fake girly girly dumb blonde types. If you're like that, you're out.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by Love-it

As for myself, I always say: "A man has to have looks or money, now you know what kind of trouble I'm in."

Money has nothing to do with anything. So, that is total bullshit, and any woman who actually cares about something like that is rather disgusting in my eyes.

That was self-effacing sarcasm.

biginsydney

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not very, as long as she's tall, nice skin, big boobs and a round ass and a beautiful face with warm eye's.

the rest is not very importent :)

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
I respectfully disagree. Money has plenty to do with lots of things, including relationships. It may be true that money does not buy happiness, but lack of money can certainly cause unhappiness.

Why is it disgusting to care about money, but not disgusting to care about how big someone's tits are, or [blasphemy]how big someone's penis is[/blasphemy]? Breast and penis size are to some extent, genetic - the possessor of large breasts or a large penis didn't do anything to earn them. Of course, some people with money inherit it or luck into it (right place/right time), but many others have money due to hard work, intelligence or talent. In other words, money is awarded on merit a lot more often than big boobs or big dicks are.
I'm talking about a make or break deal here. Big tits and dick size shouldn't be a deciding factor either. Both are incredibly superficial. Marrying a person just because he has the dough to insure you don't have to raise a finger the rest of your life is terrible.
Ok, so I probably shouldn't have said that first sentence, because yeah I know money is an issue in a relationship, but I really didn't mean it in that way. I was simply saying that even if you are broke, that shouldn't detract you from getting a woman. If some broad doesn't dig you because your paycheck isn't great then.... I dunno... fuck that. I think I'm just digging myself a hole here that I can't explain myself out of.