How it all started

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had been with a few guys before but that was years ago in college and now I was living in San Francisco with my fiance. I was about 30 and had always considered myself straight. Sure, I had fooled around with my two roommates a couple of times, but we pushed that aside as drunken experimentation. This was an experience that was to be a new understanding of friendship for me.

I grew up in rural Florida where boys like me wore a pair of cutoffs for the entire summer only putting on a shirt or shoes for the occasional trip to town. The girls didn’t wear much more than that. Sex for us started early. At 13 I had my first fumbling go at it in a shed with a neighbor girl who was 12.

My first experience with another boy was at about age 10 or 11. My friend Leo and I learned how to jerk off with Leo’s older brother in a tree house we discovered back in the woods near my house. We never touched each other, but we would get naked and rub our erections as often as we could. We assured each other that it was normal and healthy.

Eventually, we stopped jerking off together when we learned about gay people and were taught that being gay was bad. This of course was coming from our parents.

Then I went to college in Gainesville. Yehaa, sex was the main topic of conversation, or maybe the only topic during that period of my life. Girls at parties, girls at the dorms, girls in class. It seemed like there were girls everywhere just waiting to get laid. I was maturing nicely at 17 and was a good 6’ tall already. Most of the older guys had moved out of the dorms into apartments leaving us freshmen as the Meat du Jour. Being one of the taller guys, I got my share.

One summer, my buddies and I started going to a new club that opened up just outside of town. Gainesville is a small town and is pretty empty during the summer so everybody ended up there almost every night. It didn’t matter who you went there with, all you had to do was ask for a ride back to town once you got kicked out at 2am. The sound of Strawberry fields forever still rings in my head. That was always the last song of the night. It was kind of like training animals. When we heard that song, IT WAS TIME TO HOOK UP. And hook up we did. Almost every night.

One night after being out till 2:00, my roommates and I had gone home without “dates”. We were of course drunk off our asses but decided to drink some more. Drowning away our sorrows at being three handsome dudes alone at the end of the night, we got out of our dancing shoes and were hanging out in shorts and no shirts. Remember, Florida / summertime means heat even at 2am. Brian was the best looking of the three of us and seemed to get the best looking chicks. He was a triathlete and kept his entire body shaved except for a patch of hair above his cock. He was blond, very athletic and had a nice cut cock that that he always kept pointing slightly upwards in his underwear and to the right. We saw each other naked a lot, we sun bathed nude together and we had an outdoor deck that was private enough to use for outdoor showers in summer. I had watched Brian shower outside hundreds of times as I soaped my own body in the Florida heat. We shared the garden hose as we washed away the sweat of the long hot days. Steve was our friend who had just moved to Gainesville. He was also blond and was taller and leaner than Brian. He had a strong jaw line that looked like a classical illustration. His eyes were ice blue and he had that straight fine hair that glows in the sun as if he were perpetually at the beach. I had seen Steve naked a lot too. We had been roommates previously. I was the tallest of the three. Now standing at 6’3”, I was taller than most men. My cock had also filled out to a nice 8”. I was not sure how it compared to theirs since I had never seen either of them hard. I did know that Brian’s dick looked bigger than mine when soft. I thought that Steve and I were about equally endowed.

So there we were, sweaty from dancing in the summer heat, drunk from too much cheap beer and nowhere to stick our cocks. I have to admit, I started it. I reached over out of nowhere and grabbed Brian’s dick through his onion skin running shorts. He just looked at me. “ You can’t tell me you’ve never thought about it” I said. My heart was pounding. We all ended up naked in my bedroom locked in a three way suck session that left our heads spinning. I found out that night that my cock was quite a bit larger than either of theirs. To my surprise, my cock seemed to grow more in proportion to it’s flacid size than did theirs. I was proud to hear the remarks of God damn dude, look at that thing. I just smiled and kept sucking on the nearest cock. That happened a few more times until we all got steady girlfriends and just kind of forgot about it.

The situation in question, happened much later in my life. I was now engaged to be married, living and working in San Francisco and living the exciting life I had always dreamed of. I had made some new friends here and we spent long hours entertaining in our home. We had a nice urban backyard garden with a green house which we used to house our hot tub. The roof and vine growth made it very private and our friends were used to stripping down for a night of soaking. None of us ever wore clothes into the tub and we (mainly the guys) would hang out by the fire afterwards without getting dressed. I have always been comfortable being naked and I think it wore off on most of our friends.

During this time, my fiance became ill with Lupus and began taking a lot of strong medications. We were both depressed and stopped entertaining. It was serious and we were struggling with how to adjust to it.

Arden had come into our lives through another friend of ours from college. She had introduced us when they were dating and he moved to San Francisco shortly after we did. We became very good friends and spent a lot of time together. We had Arden and his girlfriends over for dinner almost every weekend. We both had dogs who became best friends as well. We spent years together in San Francisco having the times of our lives.

When my fiance became ill, Arden was there for us both. He and I began spending more and more time together due to my fiance being sick and drugged most of the time. We spent the good part of a summer out back in the garden drinking beer, swigging tequila and soaking in the tub. He was there for me whenever I needed him. That seemed to be often suddenly. Then it happened.

One Friday, we both had the day off. We had decided to hang out in the garden with the dogs and soak up some sun. We lived in the Mission and it was a particularly sunny day. We bought a bottle of Herradura and a twelve pack of beer and headed for the garden. We began our day like may others together. We talked about work, about friends, about our dogs and about other nonsense. After about half of the tequila was gone we decided to hit the tub. We both stripped down as usual and jumped in holding a beer. It was sunny so we were naked except for our sunglasses. We talked and laughed in the tub and drank more beer. We were both laying down in the hot tub with only our heads above water. It was a very relaxing day. As I lay my head back on the edge if the tub, I discreetly fondled my balls. The jets were on so I was covered and could play with my dick without detection. We talked and laughed some more and I soon had an erection. I felt great to be there with my best bud drinking a beer and playing with my erection. After a while, things got quiet. I was wondering what it would be like to mess around with my buddy. I was still wearing my sunglasses so I felt like I was being discreet. Really I was just drunk. I was staring and rubbing my cock. A few minutes passed and Arden said” Whatcha thinkin about?”. I almost fell over. Nothing, I choked out. “ Stand up he said.” I stood up showing my hard cock to my best buddy. “ I thought so,” he said. Then to my surprise, he said” we are both sitting here rubbing our dicks wondering if the other knows, right? Why don’t we just cut the shit and mess around?” My heart almost lept from my chest. In seconds I was on his side of the tub with my hand firmly wraped around his hard cock. He really had been stroking off.

I had seen him naked almost everyday for the past few years but I never saw him like I saw him then. I was eager to engulf his entire body if I could have. I sat him on the edge of the tub and licked the head of his impressive shaft. It was a bit smaller than mine but hard as a rock. His balls hung down away from his cock so that it was easy for me to take them in and gently fondle them with my tongue. I grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed it to make the head swell even more. I put it in my mouth and moved my tongue around the head of his shaft. It had been a long time since I had done anything like this. I felt the excitement that I had back in college but this was different. I loved him and I wanted to please him. I wanted to feel close to him, closer than I had ever felt to another guy. I was in extasy. We stroked and sucked each other till we were on the edge of cumming. We sat together on the edge of the tub stroking our cocks together until we both shot our loads onto our chests. Exhausted, we got out and washed each other down with the hose. We sat for a long time naked in the garden, talking and drinking and laughing about what had just happened. There was a turning point in our friendship that day. We became closer than ever before. We messed around from time to time but mostly just gave each other love and support.

I miss him. He moved to Manhattan and recently got married. We are still best buds.

Reactions: 1T1U1F1F1Y

rico 9x6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ebviking, this isa heartwarming tale, you have experinced quite alot and the friendships that you describe come few and far.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by rico 9x6@May 24 2005, 05:07 PM
ebviking, this isa heartwarming tale, you have experinced quite alot and the friendships that you describe come few and far.
[post=314369]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've never shared it with anyone before.
And yea, great friends are hard to find.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's SO awesome when you really find a good friend with whom you can share even the most intimate of details and with whom you can feel comfortable showing vulnerability. Viking-its awesome that you have such a friendship. I hope you guys still keep in touch.

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Great story, mate.

From reading your musings on this forum over the last couple of months, I have come to look forward to what you have to write. You seem like a thoroughly decent fella with a heart of gold! :)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Evil,
You can turn straight men bi, bi men gay and absolutely become an icon of the homo world. You have no idea of your power...and that power ain't in your pants! It's further north. And it's incredible.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Str8Man

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the story Viking. You are obviously a very cool dude. Scares me to think how I would have reacted if I was your friend in the stories. In my younger days, I would have been scared, but probably would have let you feel me up if it ment having you for a best friend... if i was drunk enough. I've always had wild friends, luckly they were homophobes (sp?).

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
This was a beautiful story and obviously difficult for you to reveal so completely. I think what happened in this last episode is the fullest form of male bonding -- a handshake is certainly never enough to express how very much love you feel for another male or even a strong embrace. Perhaps we all should get very drunk when around someone we care very deeply for so that our deepest feelings can be expressed. You felt a strong urge to give as much pleasure to this friend as possible as expression of how much he meant to you and he reciprocated. You didn't form a lasting "marriage" but you did share a special very intimate moment that you both will remember as the time that you wanted to extend the physical bond to your mutual sexual gratification. Thanks for sharing an experience that many of us have probably thought of but only a few felt safe in executing.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

And yes, we are still best buds even though we live on different coasts.
We still get together whenever we can but it's not usually sexual.
Life gets more complicated as you get older. Well, for me it has anyhow.