How many inches

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
.....of snow do you have on the ground right now?? Just a trace here in Dallas but 2 inches by tonight and 4 inches by tomorrow morning. More than we've had in the 13 years I've lived here.

And here's an idea -- with so many people snowed in across the country it would be a great time to take more pics and post them.

We should have also planned ahead and tried to exceed the old record of the most number of members on the site at the same time.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my part of PA we got around 22 inches on top of the 16 or 18 we had already on the ground, everyday is a new experience getting into my driveway, I don't know what the plow truck puts there until I get home from work.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my part of PA we got around 22 inches on top of the 16 or 18 we had already on the ground, everyday is a new experience getting into my driveway, I don't know what the plow truck puts there until I get home from work.

Can't even imagine what thats like. Most i've ever seen is like 6 or 7.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's why I like spending time in Hawaii! The weather there rarely disappoints me!

I've never been but it looks amazing, quite consistant weather too right? I think thats the key, unless you can travel frequently, find somewhere with constant nice weather.