how many is too many?

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
interesting topic came up today when i was playing xbox with a group of my friends earlier today, we were talking about my buddy who really likes this girl but his only hang up is that she has a reputation for getting around a lot, she really is a sweet girl who would be good for him and we all tried telling him that he should make it official with her but thats his personal issue ... we then got into a broader discussion about what we all felt was "too many" for a potential girl friend ... at first we were just talking between the 8 guys that were in the room and we ended up polling pretty much every guy who walked by the room we were in lol ... the rough estimate we all concluded (very unscientific) that the ideal was anything in the single digits

later i went to get some food and we were eating with a few female friends of ours and we of course asked them the same question, i thought they would expect a lower number for guys (idk why i expected that) but i was surprised when they said (again very unscientific and general) anything under 20 partners is "ideal"

im sure this/a similar question has been asked but fuck it im bored lol

when looking for a potential partner does their "body count" (thats how we refer it) matter to you? if so how much is "too much"? and why does it matter to you?

open to all opinions :)

87chris1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me, it depends whether we're talking about sex or full-fledged relationships. Also, I measure it in regards to when they first started dating and/or being sexually active. (If she's only had 4 lifetime partners but has been sexually active for 10 years, no biggie).

Sexually (assuming they have regular healthcare, etc), I would view <5 "one night stand" partners per year during college as ideal if we're talking about full intercourse. If she gave head to 10 guys during her freshman year, I'm not getting bent out of shape about it.

If we're talking about dating relationships, then if she's averaging less than 3 months per serious relationship since the time she started dating, then I might be leery.

silky73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A female perspective - I'm a "single digit body count" though I've heard "more than a handful (5) is too many for a female" (of course this came from MR. Whore) anyways, I have to agree with the persons response a reply or so before mine....it has alot to do with quality not quantity of sexual relationship or lack there of.

Honestly guys - if all men had sex with 50 or more different women how many "under a handful" women would be left for you to settle down with?

PS - I am EXTREMELY greatful I am not in college these days, those kids are way more experienced than I am now:biggrin1::confused:!

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
interesting topic came up today when i was playing xbox with a group of my friends earlier today, we were talking about my buddy who really likes this girl but his only hang up is that she has a reputation for getting around a lot, she really is a sweet girl who would be good for him and we all tried telling him that he should make it official with her but thats his personal issue ... we then got into a broader discussion about what we all felt was "too many" for a potential girl friend ... at first we were just talking between the 8 guys that were in the room and we ended up polling pretty much every guy who walked by the room we were in lol ... the rough estimate we all concluded (very unscientific) that the ideal was anything in the single digits

later i went to get some food and we were eating with a few female friends of ours and we of course asked them the same question, i thought they would expect a lower number for guys (idk why i expected that) but i was surprised when they said (again very unscientific and general) anything under 20 partners is "ideal"

when looking for a potential partner does their "body count" (thats how we refer it) matter to you? if so how much is "too much"? and why does it matter to you?

My observation is that you live your life surrounded by a bunch of insecure men..

The whole question comes from a place of insecurity, young male chauvinism, double standard thinking (from males and young females alike)..whatever..

You really do not have a clue what its all about..
But maybe in time it will come

Maybe one day you will figure it out..

Or maybe you won't...

:cool:

Argonaut 1975

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's one of those curiosities of relationships. Men generally want a relatively "unspoiled" woman. Women want a man who has proven that he is wanted by other women (though generally they prefer that he remains faithful to them, which is probably unreasonable).

Of course women who've ridden the carousel a few times want to convince themselves that their past behaviour won't affect their ability to obtain a man in the future. They label men who don't want their "experienced" selves immature, insecure, or committed to a double standard. Yes there's a double standard, and women created it. If women were committed to relationships with relatively "inexperienced" men, then there would be an incentive for men to keep their totals low too.

So in answer to the thread starter, yes, I would prefer a low single digits, fortunately counting myself my fiancée's total is two. Mine is slightly lower. :)

A

AM_092

Really depends how old you are... If you're under 25 like me, I think under 20 is ideal.

My number is 16 (from 3 years of sexual activity)

I knew a guy around my age is has had 50 sex partners and people (of both genders) looked down on him :)

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

No, "body count" does not matter to me. Whether it is 1 or 100, the past is the past. Nothing can be done to change that. If I am with the person now I can only focus on today and tomorrow.

I believe the same should hold true for both male and female.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, "body count" does not matter to me. Whether it is 1 or 100, the past is the past. Nothing can be done to change that. If I am with the person now I can only focus on today and tomorrow.

I believe the same should hold true for both male and female.

Nice post BTBK.

In reality, when I like/love the person enough, numbers don't matter. As ideals have been mentioned, I prefer my partner to be fairly experienced - in sexual matters, if that's what I'm considering him for, and if I'm considering him for a LTR I prefer him to have a proven track record of maintaining a relationship for a long period of time.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Before I settled down some women wanted to know hw many partners I had. I thought that was rather personal and didn't answer.

Why would I care how many guys she had sex with or how many at one time.

My ex and I had sex with dozens of others together. I loved knowing she loved cock or girls. My present gf has had me and three others together.

It's pretty irrelevant if you love the person.

If you are that insecure, look at it like this he/she chose you over whatever X of the magic number is you are fixated on.

We are born naked and we die that way; every one is the same, no one is perfect and you should never sit in judgment of other people. Life is short, it's OK to have a big dick, but don't be one.

flyboy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Was this a real woman or a virtual "anime" girl in one of the games?

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer a woman with a lot of partners because I like loose women (that translates to my definition of a nympho which is a woman with a man's sex drive)!

Come on guys....why if we fuck a hundred women we're a "stud" but if a woman fucks the same number of men she's a "slut". Get out of the past, and the double standard rule.....and wake up. I've had guys tell me it's alright if they cheat on a woman, but they'd kill her if she cheated!! What bullshit!!

We all have the right to do what we want, but everybody else has the right to judge us EXCEPT of course those that live by the rule of "do what I say, not what I do" and don't want to be judged by what THEY do crap.

Women should be judged no more severely than a man, and have the same sexual, religious, political, economic, racial etc., etc., freedoms and opinions as any man.

The last time I looked a woman has a hole between her legs, and you can't take something from nothing (a hole), so who cares. I like a woman with a lot of experience and partners, so we can openly discuss our pasts (if they want me to) to enhance and not detract from the sexual experience.....in other words, no sacred ground and nothing we can't discuss with out recrimination!

It brings out the "competitiveness" in me and makes me want to do more for her, rather than less for her. Plus, hell, sometimes you learn from their experiences and only improve your open mindedness and ability to please her or even future lovers.

Don't let your ego get in the way of a beautiful thing......BECAUSE even more than ONE person has walked on the moon!! And besides, the one with a lot of partners may just well be the best relationship that you'll ever find....so throw her out? Judge her unfairly? I think not! And one last thought......the older you get and the older your partner is, the smaller chance that you'll find a "virgin" or somebody who hasn't had multiple partners in their sexual lifes, so get over it with some predetermined number based on their age........because what matters is that they're with you now and just possibily your paths had never crossed before which translates to "had she met you first" she never would have wanted anybody else....righttttttt!! Please check your egos at the door..........

Last edited:

I prefer a woman with a lot of partners because I like loose women (that translates to my definition of a nympho which is a woman with a man's sex drive)!

Come on guys....why if we fuck a hundred women we're a "stud" but if a woman fucks the same number of men she's a "slut". Get out of the past, and the double standard rule.....and wake up. I've had guys tell me it's alright if they cheat on a woman, but they'd kill her if she cheated!! What bullshit!!

We all have the right to do what we want, but everybody else has the right to judge us EXCEPT of course those that live by the rule of "do what I say, not what I do" and don't want to be judged by what THEY do crap.

Women should be judged no more severely than a man, and have the same sexual, religious, political, economic, racial etc., etc., freedoms and opinions as any man.

The last time I looked a woman has a hole between her legs, and you can't take something from nothing (a hole), so who cares. I like a woman with a lot of experience and partners, so we can openly discuss our pasts (if they want me to) to enhance and not detract from the sexual experience.....in other words, no sacred ground and nothing we can't discuss with out recrimination!

It brings out the "competitiveness" in me and makes me want to do more for her, rather than less for her. Plus, hell, sometimes you learn from their experiences and only improve your open mindedness and ability to please her or even future lovers.

Don't let your ego get in the way of a beautiful thing......BECAUSE even more than ONE person has walked on the moon!! And besides, the one with a lot of partners may just well be the best relationship that you'll ever find....so throw her out? Judge her unfairly? I think not! And one last thought......the older you get and the older your partner is, the smaller chance that you'll find a "virgin" or somebody who hasn't had multiple partners in their sexual lifes, so get over it with some predetermined number based on their age........because what matters is that they're with you now and just possibily your paths had never crossed before which translates to "had she met you first" she never would have wanted anybody else....righttttttt!! Please check your egos at the door..........

On the money.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My observation is that you live your life surrounded by a bunch of insecure men..

The whole question comes from a place of insecurity, young male chauvinism, double standard thinking (from males and young females alike)..whatever..

You really do not have a clue what its all about..
But maybe in time it will come

Maybe one day you will figure it out..

Or maybe you won't...

:cool:

umm ....

soo are you gonna answer the question? lol

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was this a real woman or a virtual "anime" girl in one of the games?

lol yeah, her name was phillip rivers after i scored 5 touchdowns and won $10 :D

my opinion on this is that i personally didnt care as much as some of my other friends, as long as she's not "trashy" about it

lol yeah, her name was phillip rivers after i scored 5 touchdowns and won $10 :D

my opinion on this is that i personally didnt care as much as some of my other friends, as long as she's not "trashy" about it

Good call on your part.

Argonaut 1975

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice post BTBK.

In reality, when I like/love the person enough, numbers don't matter. As ideals have been mentioned, I prefer my partner to be fairly experienced - in sexual matters, if that's what I'm considering him for, and if I'm considering him for a LTR I prefer him to have a proven track record of maintaining a relationship for a long period of time.

The problem arises when he wants the same things. :smile:

Argonaut 1975

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Multiple partners based on age isn't a problem. A woman who has had four or five long term relationships that just didn't work out is not a bad candidate for a committed relationship.

A woman who racks up 5 or 6 a week? I would be dubious of her ability to enter into, and maintain, a committed relationship.