How many of the hung guys here show off on web cam

huge_cock_have_pic: The subject says it all. Do you show on cam? If so, why and if not, why.

On this end, yes I do on occasion. The reason: because I have a bit of exhibitionism in me and it is fun to turn accusations of photoshopping into something a little more fun.

bartonside

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whilst I am not a "hung guy", being of the average persuasion, I do occasionally exhibit my wares on my webcam, particularly if it is reciprocal. If anyone wants a laugh and will allow me to enjoy their equipment in a somewhat unfair exchange, send me a private message.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Up until about a year ago I had a computer with a cam and yes, I did show off and mess around online from time to time. It can be very hot to edge that way. It is very hot to show off a huge hardon when you're hung huge to someone who is really turned on by it.

Talk about a sticky keyboard LOL :p

captainstupid: huge cock have pics tell me next time yer on a webcam i gotta see this to believe it

prepstudinsc: I've never shown off on webcam, partially because I think I'd be too embarrased to do it, and also because I don't know how to broadcast from my cam, either. LOL

7x6andchg: You know...
It would have to be someone I really felt a connection with as well as someone I respected. Also it would have to be someone I was friends with beforehand.

7x6&C

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've shown and seen on icuii for a few years and before learning of LPSG, I used icuii several times a week. You're right 'bout its being hot to watch a dude jacking 'cause he's turned on looking at your hard cock. My exhibitionism enjoys the activity. It would be hot seeing some fellow LPSG dudes on cam. Hey, JohnTheHorse, learn how to aim that gun!

rainfletcher: I can't even get the courage to put my pictures on the internet! If I had a REAL connection with someone, I might be willing to on a one-on-one basis. But I'm not up to putting myself in the public eye along those lines yet. I'm sure I'm still sitting on some nonsensical insecurity about the attractiveness or worth of my penis. Whatever, shit takes time...It is what it is...

H8Monga: The shocker...

Well I have my pixxx but don't show them anymore as I've said... I've kept count of who I showed them to. Being on camera... I've done it but not really. What I mean is, when me and my AOFriends would have our Yahoo cam parties, I'd kinda strip... :eek: BUT! They got a laugh that all they got to see was a sock. :) And if I were to actually show myself (wouldn't be erect... I don't think I could do that) I'd turn off the lights and flash the camera. Cheap way out eh? Or I'd flash far away from the camera in very poor lighting. Either way, there was nothing to see.

ORCABOMBER: I may have a go, if I have a webcam..and I live on my own...and I'm really bored...with someone I actually know!

Happi, you're a joker, you really are! :D

pghcyclist: I may be new here, but I have to admit to being an exhibitionist too and yes, I do do webcam. It's kinda fun and a lot better when it is reciprocal.

I guess I also think it's a bit strange to get unsolicited IM's from new people. I've taken to checking their profile before I respond to get some sense of who they are. Another of my main concerns is not really knowing the other guy, and some concern about the age of the person on the other end.

When I have a webcam going (on yahoo) I never put up that silly "View my webcam" message. If I want someone to view it, I'll send them an invitation.

Just my $0.02
Scott

suthngigolo: hey. sorta new here.

i get on cam every so often myself. i'm sry but the exclamations from when a pair of virgin eyes who've never seen a large dick before never really get old.

that's my schpeel.

rikter8: I would get on cam with a friend, or group of friends that i knew.

Im very shy in person, however the web is my smoke screen to hide behind.

I do have a cam, I do show, and I enjoy folks that do the same.

(Even though my dialup is slow as dirt..it still works - like in our last Chat Meeting in Yahoo)

However, there is a difference in showing.
Theres showing for friends to see, and enjoy and talk about.

Then theres the ones that look to J/O and the minute they pop, POOF theyre gone - VERY annoying, and a surefire way to get on my Poop list.

Corey

ThighSlapper: I do all the time. It's my favorite thing to do.
I'm a good ol' fashioned exhibitionist to the 'bone'.

tracksuitboy: OK, call me stupid (well, actually, perhaps not) but how does all this webcam stuff work? Am a total virgin where this is concerned! Some of you guys apparently use your webcams occasionally ... so how do we know when and how do we see them? Would be grateful if someone would explain this to me please! Thanks.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, tracksuitboy:

Yahoo Instant Messager can also show with cams. Click on the "webcam" area along the top of the window and the person you'll chatting with can click "approve" to open your picture on his screen. Like-wise he can invite you and when you approve his pic will be displayed on your screen.

Also, there is icuii free for 21 days trial, afterwhich becoming a member is required.

Have fun, my friend,

Luke

tracksuitboy: Thanks Mr RoysToys - from virgin to expert with one reply!

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd love to watch hung guys stru their stuff. Especially when they are flaccid :p Very sexy.

Tell me a time/place and I'll be there!

chipster: I cam with distant friends all the time. Usually just face or body, but somtimes j/o. One hung friend has shown me various underwear he has found that is suitable for guys with lots to support. His suggestions have been useful !