How much time on pe?

potatoking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just wondering how much time per day and how many days out of the week most guys here spend on pe things.

potatoking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm bumping this back to front to see if I can get a better idea of an average amount of time every day or every week most of you spend on pe. I hate the thought of counting jelqs into the hundreds or thousands, so I need help in finding a good amount of time to set aside every week. Yes, I know it's ultimately up to me to find the right amount. I'm just trying to see what the average is

6_75ArcaneStud5_25

Just Browsing
Media
It's going to depend on YOU really... cause you have to factor in a Warm-up, your stretching, your jelqs, PC work, and Cool down. (and thats just the BASIC routine there is!)

When I do my routine, I'm easily doing it for at least 45min-1hr. My sessions include jelqing/squeezes, pumping and stretching tho - after my warm-up.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some guys have spent hours a day. I suspect 30-60 minutes/day is closer to what most guys do.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I currently spend about 2 hours overall: 15-20mins warm up, exercises for 1 hour +, breaks for massages and then cleaning up at the end.

A general rule of thumb is that gains are proportional to the PE induced expansion time of your penis, (if you find a method that works well for you).
However over training is counter-productive and rest is very important for gains to occur.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I jelq and pump for 30-45 minutes every other day. a day of rest in between. most of the time that is my routine, but not always.