How often do you jackoff

Weekdays 1-3 a day, on weekends my wife has more energy so I actually get sex both days so no masturbation on weekends unless I get left home alone. My home alone record is like 6 times as an adult and in my younger years my record is like 10 times in one day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chadstallion
What can I say man? Beat that pussy when I can.
Fuck yes if around all I want is to be inside it. But she is not. Fuck. My dick needs attention all day. Lol like fucking today
 
  • Like
Reactions: NCstraight
I know I'll get blasted for saying this, especially on a site full of hyper-sexual individuals, but I rarely masturbate, maybe once every three or four weeks. The reason is because I like to save my sexual energy for my sweet little honey doll wife. She loves the huge cum loads that I pump deep into her, so I don't want to waste it on nothing. Plus, not masturbating helps build tension, which makes for really intense encounters when we do hook up. :)

LIKE LIKE LIKE

I find it so strange that people seem to mb so much...
I was with a guy who HAS to cum after he wakes up and before bed, and maybe some more at work or during sex, but the two are a must... It was sooo strange to me, his being possessed by his dick so much.

I very much prefer to be horned up for, say, 5 to 7 days and then the pleasure is at its best. If sometimes I do feel hornier and mb twice a day for a few days, then my dick feels sore for a long time, I mean days...

Simply can't do it, and I think it may he the reason for the lowered sensitivity in some people. Not saying all, but the one I was with had a sensitivity thlreshold I was never able to reach, and he would cum almost hysterically. What surprises me, though, he still cums tons, shoots very far and strong, every time. Really a pleasure to watch, no exceptions...
 
I'm married, so I jerk off every single day, sometimes twice in one day. The sex life of a married man is the same as that of a teenager!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lucius2s1