How Often Do You See People Check Out Your Bulge?

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pose nude for artist classes so yes.
I’ve sat for art classes too but was a bit upset when a couple of artists decided to paint me as a cherub

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I must respond again and I admit, everyday I wear shorts I go for a certain kind of cock presence. At the same time I'm not the type who wants it to be an big display. If people notice my presence and I have seen people look, I want it to look like a very natural, seemingly unintentional showing. Due to my desire to look natural and normal this is what I do. I always wear thin, loose athletic shorts like I have seen some coaches wear. Underneath I wear thin, loose boxers that allow my soft dick to move freely. When flaccid I'm not huge but its not a huge flaccid display I necessarily want, it is the movement and bounce. It's like you don't see a pronounced cock head image but what you see is me beating around inside the loose shorts. In my book that is most sexy.

Yesterday I wore another pair of athletic shorts underneath the thin coach's shorts. The look was actually better because the shorts I wore underneath were very soft, slick material and minimally teased my cock, creating a little bulkier swing in my shorts.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How often do you see people check out your bulge? I catch roommates check out my bulge pretty regularly. An old roommate one time practically stared at my bulge one day while I was wearing briefs under mesh shorts. If he wasn’t aware I was the alpha before he started acting very beta around me after that. Also spotted friends and coworkers look at my crotch, always pretty subtle though and usually when I’m wearing shorts, mesh or otherwise. Even caught a female guidance counselor once take a quick peak. It’s usually a subtle glance but I always notice it and it’s pretty flattering ;)
Well since I wear tights or spandex all the time I am constantly checking to see how the meat is position especially on the bus or subway , after all sometimes my cockbulge is right at eye level to someone seated 858A48EC-6C36-4387-A700-DC27BEA7BD5C.png

CaptainRugby

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very often. I am about 5.5” soft (give or take obvs) and I have pretty big balls, which mean I bulge big independent of what I’m wearing. I got used to all sorts of people staring at my bulge in ways that range from curiosity to lust. It used to annoy me, now I lean into it and enjoy it.

D

deleted12590281

A lot of the time. There is certain types of tight jeans i cant wear - unless its to impress people.

Especially on the beach its a big problem for me. When my swim trunks gets wet they tend to stick very close to my 6inch soft cock, which obv attracts a lot of attention with both men and women

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A lot of the time. There is certain types of tight jeans i cant wear - unless its to impress people.

Especially on the beach its a big problem for me. When my swim trunks gets wet they tend to stick very close to my 6inch soft cock, which obv attracts a lot of attention with both men and women
You should post some pics love to see it....soft

Reactions: Gj816

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although I packed 8.5" back in the day with huge balls I only really showed in a swimsuit. I likely got attention but I was oblivious to it. I remember putting a sock in my pants as a teenager to show some. Most of my attention was received at the showers at the gym, the nude gay beach and at the baths. Here I am putting on a show at Puerto Vallarta 25 years ago at least.

Attachments

D

deleted955030

I never really noticed that others looked at my bulge until I started teaching dance fitness classes. The older ladies in my class seemed to never have an issue with just staring, but I didn't notice at first because I teach classes without my glasses. I'm not like I can't see anything blind, but blind enough, and after really focusing on where many of my students were looking I realized that day that not only did I wear the wrong underwear to teach class that day, but also that they were hella staring. I asked another instructor at the end of the class, and she was like no, yeah, they were and its not the first time, lmao.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never noticed it much pre-Pandemic unless I was deliberately dressing to show it off, but for some reason when everyone was wearing masks, it was a lot easier to spot when someone's eyes wandered to my crotch. Either that or people are just getting more blatant looking after losing social skills in lockdown.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do like to see people check my presence out. I don't call it my bulge I guess, because to me it's just not what so many deem a bulge. Not knocking any guy's desire to show his, but many refer to his bulge as a hard or semi hard cock being deliberately displayed in an every day situation like riding a subway or walking around the office. That's not my idea of a bulge. Anyways, I've told my story before and I guess it is one of my favorite things to do casually after seeing a Presbyterian minister do years ago. His was not a deliberate act, I think. It was so casual and probably not realized as making a showing of his penis. He wore thin, loose athletic shorts when he jogged and obviously wore loose boxers underneath which allowed his penis to freely move around. I discovered then that is an incredibly hot thing to see, even if the showing is not a large soft penis or semi. Unintentional sexy shows of a guy's penis are far hotter to me than someone who gets up in the morning with the intention of trying to get the attention of everyone on the subway by showing a tremendous or often false bulge.

Again, don't mean to knock anybody's taste, that's just how I see it. My desire is to be seen too but in a minimal unintentional way. I check out my look when I have the chance and it's rarely ever a VPL or anything, but you can see my soft equipment moving. It's not so in your face, as the boxers make things a couple of steps shy of freeballing, which I don't like to do.

D

deleted13249411

My penis size is average, so is my bulge. But I often wear loose pants, like sweatpants and harem/yoga pants. Material is thin, so my bulge can be visible. People regularly look at my crotch when I wear harem pants, but I don't know if it is because of my bulge or the unusual and very colourful patterns of the pants. :relieved:
I'm wearing this kind of stuff in summer, so it's eye-catching: Men's Harem Pants