How Often Does She Bring It Up

nineinj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
with my last gf it was great in the beginning......she was the extremely loud / vocal type in the sack and we'd be getting it on and around the time she would start climaxing she would scream and shout and throw stuff in like "Jesus Christ youre huge" - and "damn it its so big" which of course got me even more into it, but over time she stopped saying it. then we recently broke up and she said she wasnt enjoying the sex because of the pain that came with it. :dunno: (she never told me this was an issue but towards the end i noticed a change in her well lets just say "intensity")

my favorite part about being a little more than average has always been the girl's reaction the first time she sees it and the first time she feels it inside her. theres simply nothing like it.:cool:

openwde07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She would groan loudly as I firmly planted it and them slid this thick long one right up against her cervix. As she twitched and quivered like a wounded animal, she would cry out "Wow, you must be taking those vitamins again!" A possessive jealous creature, she never told her friends about it.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex never did except the first time i dunno if its because it's not that big or because she knew i didnt need my ego stroked lol

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When she wanted to have sex

Often right after sex, I would get up, start getting dressed, her eyes would bug out, and every time, I'd ask why, and every time, she would tell me. Ha Ha.

Every now and then, just in passing, and when we were breaking up, she mentioned it often. But never attributed it to any of my other personality qualities.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my long term ex would talk about it all the time.. i never asked her if i was the biggest shes had and frankly dont care, she would comment everytime we had sex or folled around "wow i wish u knew what a normal one looked like" or even before messin around shed grab it while layin there watching tv "you got a big package" and giggle