How often.....

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
And we did it like rabbits all weekend! Unfortunately, he went home :( but I'll be back there, too, in a week or so. It'd been four months and we couldn't keep our hands off each other even for a second!

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
My guy is out of town this week (business trip) and I can't wait for him to return! One thing he said to me before leaving was how I need to get naked again, and soon :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@May 3 2005, 02:53 PM
I also remember having far less libido when my daughter was young, I think it's nature's way of making sure we take care of our kids.
[post=307626]Quoted post[/post]​
It's also nature's way of saying "You shouldn't get pregnant too many times."

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by InsertHere+May 3 2005, 06:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(InsertHere &#064; May 3 2005, 06:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>And we did it like rabbits all weekend&#33; Unfortunately, he went home :( but I&#39;ll be back there, too, in a week or so. It&#39;d been four months and we couldn&#39;t keep our hands off each other even for a second&#33;
[post=307670]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Familiar situation... last weekend me and my l/f had a two-days gettaway to Rancho Santa Fe, where there&#39;s a really cozy and agreable Inn... we spent two days there (Sat/Sun), and hardly got out of bed. The fact that we had a suite in one of the separated guest houses made it easier for us - otherwise, the other guests might have felt slightly disturbed by the background sounds.

<!--QuoteBegin-Madame_Zora
@May 3 2005, 03:53 PM
Oh, I agree with that Bruster. Whatever the two of you find comfortable is the right amount&#33; I also remember having far less libido when my daughter was young, I think it&#39;s nature&#39;s way of making sure we take care of our kids. That&#39;s not to say we didn&#39;t have sex, but it was more quality vs. quantity. Being single now means "catch as catch can" so I might seem oversexed, but that&#39;s really because I&#39;m not getting very much.
[post=307670]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

"Catch as catch can", huh? Nice term to describe it. Hey, how about I mail you a note next time I come close to Ohio?

If you want to compare sex, you can not compare much sex with good sex. My experience is that good sex in lesser amount can be more satisfying that bad or average sex in big amounts. From my own experience I can tell there are girls that left me much more satisfied after fewer dates/lower date frequency than others, who I dated more often but didn&#39;t leave that much satisfaction with me.

Bruce

touchmyrod: if seems like i hardly ever get it. ive been going out with my gf for five yrs now and im 18 and it seems like we hardly have sex anymore. we waited a yr so i was 14 and after that it seemed like we always did it any chance we could get. now the last yr i get it like once a week if im lucky, some times twice but thats occasional. i try kissing her neck and chest and rubbing her leg and stuff and she tells me to stop or she says im doing it with u we did it yesterday when really it was like 4 days ago. i hate having to beg for sex but i need it and she always says shes not in the mood but when she wants it i try to do what she does so she knows what its like but i cant resist it.

these are her 2 excuses-
1. since we dont live together she doesnt want to have to worry about her mom coming or something. she said when we live together sex will be different, we will be doing it every night but i dont want to wait, im young and in love and want to do it now.

2. she just said this for the 1st time in line at mcdonalds. if we have shitty sex she would need it more but since we have great sex she doesnt need it as much.

and its not like anything turns her on either. like i know some girls like kissing them in a certain spot does and bang they wanna do it. the only time i notice when my gf really gets horny is when i give her a massage. i start with her back and make her take her shirt off promising i wont get horny :grr: then i rub her back and side for like 10 mins then move to her legs and make her take her pants off :) and start to rub her hamstrings and outside of her legs. then after 5 mins i rub the inside of her legs and when im at the top her leg where it conects to her pelvis area i brush my hand against her lips and after a couple of mins of doing that she like gets really horny and her legs like open up and then it turns into more rubbing and then some fingering and then great sex.

but what could i do to get her to do it more like everyother day cuz i need it like everyday.