How old were you when...

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How old were you when your dick was bigger then mine is now as an adult?

I range from 4.75"-5" long and 4.2"-4.4" in girth...flaccid im 2.25"-3' x 3

I do enjoy humiliation, so dont feel bad about bragging that you were bigger in the 4th grade...as most of you guys here are perfectly huge im just curious for comparison. Kind of fun to know u culd put ur dick deeper in my gf when u were 12 then i can now at 23 huh :p

..welcome comments to my pics!!

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
and were only 1 year apart..to think we could be going for the same girls at a bar...haha talk about win some lose some lol

thanks for the reply

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I first starting measuring at around 5th grade and I was bigger then.

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I first starting measuring at around 5th grade and I was bigger then.

and as for enjoying humiliation, how else can ya handle the fact his dick could go deeper in my 20yr old gf when he was 10, then i can put it now at age 23

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is so hard for me to read. But i guess if a sub par sized penis owner comes to this website, they are asking for it intentionally.

If the angle is right a g-spot can be stimmed with just about a couple of inches depth. I can get this kind of pleasure with a little more than my husbands head inside....I've had 2 very small guys who were bad lays and i dont think it was entirely their cocks fault.

I'm very very small down there so my opinion might vary from an average or large vagina. But most women can vouch for the fact they don't need a jousting lance to reach for their own g-spot, maybe a half finger.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 6 something in
grade 5 when I started to notice how fun that organ could be. By the end of grade six i was like 5'10" and was around 7 something and if I was half the height in grade 1 then lets say I was half the length so that would put me shorter than you when I was 6 so lets though out that I was 8-ish
when I was your length.

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do enjoy humiliation, so dont feel bad about bragging that you were bigger in the 4th grade...as most of you guys here are perfectly huge im just curious for comparison. Kind of fun to know u culd put ur dick deeper in my gf when u were 12 then i can now at 23 huh :p

Dude, this is probably not the best place to say it but, size doesn't matter. It's all about confidence and what you do with what you've got. I've been turned down for sex before because my cock was too big, and I've had to stop before I wanted to because it was getting uncomfortable for the other guy. So it works both ways.

Personally, speaking I couldn't give a flying fuck about cock size. Granted I'm usually top, but it's just not something I'm that interested in.

Anyway, I hope no one "goes off" on me, I think you're all beautiful, and I'm definitely pleased with my own cock size and glad to swing toward the larger size, but nevertheless please don't let it interfere with a happy, healthy sex life :wink:

Anyway, to answer your question, I don't think I ever measured until I was in my teens and it already was larger than that.

-MGB

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a question!!

at what age does the penis stop growing????
As far as I've always known conventional wisdom is that for the average guy the penis reached it's adult size by age 16. Of course that's just an "average" age of end stage penal development.

I just read in another thread that the magic number seems to be "25". I assume it is definitely possible for the penis to continue growing up to age 25 for some men, but I would suspect that typically a guy will reach adult penis size some time in his late teens.

I'm no authority though, may be wrong
-MGB

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
at 1 year old. I know I was much bigger at 6 when I had my first fuck with an other 6 years old girl, it was nice .We were playin at mums and dads. we lived in a farm at the time and I have being fucking ever since

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
looks like ive created a gang of pre-teens who could fuck my gf deeper and harder, filling more of her then I can now as a fully grown adult...lol

feel free to comment on my pictures, posting how old u were when u were bigger (just like the thread). All comments welcome..i like honesty