how thick is thick

Bigbull you are such a fucking bullshitter. You are absolutely tiny compared to many of these guys around here. Plus, your body is ugly. Get a life.
 
I can't say that I have seen hundreds of cocks in the flesh to try and judge and pics are little use, but from conversations I'd say most guys I've spoken to are about 5.5". I have a 7" thick cock and I love it - lol. One guy I dated said he wouldn't even try to take it, but my fella has managed, though I take it easy and he relaxes a lot.
 
All I kn ow is that I am 7"3/4 and i hurt 99.9 percent of womann and myself makes fucking the shit out of your girl over and over again impossible. Also never been deap throated
 
Well my cock when hard won't fit into a toilet roll tube, but its not longer than a toilet roll tube so if I could get it in, then it doesn't reach out the other end.. so what does that make me? ;)
 
Maybe they're making them smaller now (or perhaps in different places), but when I measured a TP roll some years ago, it was 5 3/4" around.

OK, I just checked one that happened to be handy. It's right at 5 1/2".

No fair! Mine are 6.2" around, I can squeeze mine in if I squash the shape a bit. I prefer a good old fashioned tape measure though :)
 
it seems to me that you either take too much drugs or have absolutely no fuckin clue what you are talking about.


Anytime u want to place a large wager on the girth of my penis just let me know. You can measure it in person if u want. I'm willing to put $500.00 on it. You want to put up or shut up?
 
Funny to hear that so many say that they are so thick cock that they could not get it into girls, I mean... how young was they??
Sorry the OT.
The point is, all the girls I have been with in bed have all got my schlong into their pu..y.
It is all about how horny they are, if they hold their lips wide to help it go in easy and of course about taking time slowely rocking back and forth going deeper and deeper for each rocking.
And my schlong is thicker than a cola can.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3294/dontfitincolacaneitherrf9.jpg
 
Well here in NZ I've seen different sized toilet rolls but the most common seems to be 5" inside and 5 1/2" outside like many paper towel rolls(if you find the length of the paper towel roll to short then you should maybe contact the manufacturers. :)

Or have toilet roll producers been alerted ??
 
Well I've never heard of a penis less than 5'' circumference. Mine is 6.5'' and that's normal

Never heard of one??? Well, I am living with one! 4.5" around at best right now...erect!

There ARE penises less than 5" around. Sure it sucks to have one, and women certainly don't get excited by then, but they DO exist!