how thick is thick

BTW Awesum9 you're not 7.25 in circumference, that's about as big as an elephants penis.


Sorry Snakebyte I misread the posts.

And for Track 14 - Sorry to burst your bubble, but yes my penis is 7.25 circumference when erect complete flaccid it's 6 circumference . I'm ready to place a $500.00 (US) wager that it is. You can even do the honor of measuring. Now put up your money and we'll see who is full of bs you or I.
 
Stop denying my size and status :spank:
Anyone else here sick of this guy acting like a god when he's probably in the 75th percentile? Yeah, he's a good member of the community but all his comments are self-serving and inflated. Pardon the pun. Most guys here are absolute gods.
 
Over 8 inches in girth is impressively fat and I would say WOW thats thick.

Nicely thick is 7 +

I'd love to see a 9 or 10 inch thick cock.

xx

Honey
 
This is interesting. I never considered me thick an I never did any measurement on circumference before, but I sure tried to fit it in a toilet paper roll, which didn't work.
So i just measured it up. My circumference is 15cm, which should be somethin like 5.9 inches if calculated it right.
 
Ahh I'd make some exceptions you know .....cute face, nice cock, and young enough to know better than to fool around with a older woman ......I have a nice fantasy going about you ya know! :)

x
Honey

P.S I think that new guy shorty mac ( porn star) has one of the fattest cocks I have seen, maybe around 9 inches around?
 
Hey skull Mason, how about OK!

:)

I'd love to have you two boys over for a few drinks tonight........and DVP is something I have never done, you can pop my cherry :p

xx
Honey
 
Mine is just over 5.5 thick but I wouldnt call that anywhere near thick so 6.5 would be nearer I guess to a "thick one":eek:
 
7" around here. Women have .... ummmm .... trouble with it the first time, but seem to enjoy it!

The first words out of one girl's mouth were "I guess anal's out of the question!" (Whereupon I replied, anal was IN the question?)

Everyone has trouble deep throating it. A very motivated guy did it once, gagging the whole time... I felt bad for him LOL
 
A very interesting question.I cut a four inch in circumference glory hole in the wall of my farm outhouse and have a few splinters while entertaining my last visitor.