how u measure

OneEyedCat:
Originally posted by DeLyn_Lea@Aug 13 2004, 10:36 PM
Ok guys i know how men's eyes are bigger than their stomach's......but the proper way to measure is not from you ass.....try measring from you pubes and see what you get......use a ruller...not a tape measure........guys cheat to make themselves bigger.......i like the real deal...not some exagerated shit
[post=252304]Quoted post[/post]​

The curvature of a guy's cock wouldn't be picked up with a ruler, tho. Obviously, you would measure from the top. I don't get that much difference using a tape measure or a ruler, personally. The size really can vary, too.

OEC

morethan10: I use a tape measure. Only way for those over 12 inches. Who measures from their ass? That is crazy.

Reactions: BigBen

vega

1st Like
Media
8 inches usually. 7.5 on soft days and 8.5 max on really hard days. 6.5 around. slightly thicker in the middle with a slight curve upward.

PacosPeter: Ok people, Ive been told by the women Ive been with that I am big. What do you ladies prefer to have? This is my size 7.25" length and 5" girth. I think that to be just over average but not neceseraly too big. Should I be wider for that size?

Thx :D

SL55///AMG: I have measured 9inches, 9.5 inches and 10 inches. I have to be superhard to get 10 inches.. I have never had one the same length ever I think.

Flux: I just noticed delyn lea is the author of this thread...and she seems pretty angry hehe. Anyway, my penis is bigger than average and I've only ever measured from the top and when I was younger, the side which gave the same result, because the ruler wasnt pressed in. I couldnt even manouver myself to measure from my ass hole and once I'd cut a path through all the fuzz, the measurement would be totally inaccurate and useless.

Peter: I think there was a thread (In the women's section) that said around 7 was perfect, as was 5" girth, I'll try to get you a link if I can. After that I think it gets tricky, although some women like it and physically require bigger penises, its not practical and can be time consuming (and thus a turn off) waiting til the woman/man is ready. I'm not sure but I think 7x5 slides right in there and feels pretty darn good. That's talking as a man who doesnt have a vagina :p but from what I hear...

dsimmons01: I think if you want to know the truth and not decieve yourself, you have to measure on the top. When you look down, you see the distance from the top to the end, and thats the way it should be done.
My question is this, how should you be standing or sitting when you do this?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by dsimmons01@Dec 31 2004, 11:21 PM
I think if you want to know the truth and not decieve yourself, you have to measure on the top. When you look down, you see the distance from the top to the end, and thats the way it should be done.
My question is this, how should you be standing or sitting when you do this?
[post=271188]Quoted post[/post]​

I give the standing measurement, dsimmons. I don't considerate it cheating to push down on the erection, because after all, when pushed hard in any hole the pressure on the pubic bone pushes every fraction of an inch out for measurement.

When sitting, one has to sit on the edge of the chair to be able to push down and get that measurement. There are those that won't go down that much when fully hard, but I've never known how that would be, except when doing the trial on another guy. Do you get any difference when standing or sitting?