Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not so much a "new" member... I've been on the site for a few years, but never actively participated. (I have an older user name here, but I've no clue what it is, or what email address it was attached to, so I created a new one.)

Anyway, I figured it couldn't hurt to upload some pics and introduce myself.

To sum myself up, I'd say...

I'm confident, but not conceited. Intelligent but not pretentious. And outgoing, but not intrusive.

I'm equally comfortable in a suit, T-Shirt/Jeans or a leather vest and chaps.

I love Ice Cream, my friends and my family... But not always in that order.

I own a condo, have a career, co-own a business and am surrounded by friends. In short, I am stable and happy.

After 11 years hopping from long-term relationship to longer-term relationship, followed by spending the last year and a half single... I've broken the streak. I no longer need a boyfriend... but I've got a decent life and I'd be happy to share it with the right someone.

Am I gonna find that guy here? Probably not. But it never hurts to put yourself out there!

And, for those who click on the profile and were curious about my cock, like to say it's 7.5" x 5.5"... In truth, it varies from 6.5" to 8.5" in length, depending on how much time gets spent slappin' it around. Definitely not the biggest on this site, but I'm happy with it.